Minutos

What is everyones feelings on these? Being in Florida I don't have to worry about it being too cold to smoke outside. I do love the flavor of both shorts and sig I's but I am always left wanting more. PCs seem to be the shortest that I will smoke nowadays.

Love em' Love em' Love em'

More of a time thing to me. The secret is, like all other smokes, get a good box. They seem to be more concentrated in flavor than their larger PC brethren, which is nice considering their shorter life span. Sorta like Wham, Bam Thank You M'am!

Recently I've been loving Minutos! I got a nice box of Reyes in the summer and last month two GREAT boxes of Bolivar Coronas Junior and RASCC. The RASCC has been my favorite, but the BCJ is fighting its way to the top, what a great cigar!

I'm hoping to get my hands on a nice cabinet of Shorts next year as well and hopefully be able to age them for a while.

The reason for choosing a Minuto over anything bigger is mostly because I have been pretty busy lately with school and a part-time job that I rarely have a good evening or afternoon to sit back and fully enjoy something bigger, also I live in Taiwan and it's extremely humid here so the longer I leave a cigar out of the humidifier (which basically doesn't humidify but keeps the humidity out :huh:) it gets wetter and wetter. I can smoke a Minutos with no problems, but as soon as I pull out a Londsdale after an hour I'll notice it starts to get burn issues and often goes out.

And if I only had Minutos in my humi, I could always light up two different ones in a row and spend some extra time enjoying my cigar(s). Minutos are so packed with flavor! Why just enjoy one?

I really like to enjoy my time with a cigar, not just smoke one. So I don't go any smaller than a PC. Maybe I'm missing something?

I enjoy the time as well. I rarely even go with a PC. Probably less than a handful this year. I might have to look into this size.

Used to smoke one every morning on the way to work. Now that I'm retired I don't smoke minutos as often, but still enjoy them when I want a quick cigar. BCJ, Party TPCs & Siglo I are my favorites. Used to like RASCC, but my 07s are good, rather than great.

One of my favorite vitolas. I keep on hand Partags Shorts, Boli CJ, Siglo 1 and RASCC. All four are excellent and really fit into my schedule. Quick and packed with flavor!

Smoking one of my favorite BCJs right now with coffee, I can make them last an hour or more by taking my time with it. The flavors in these are just intense and delicious. Another reason why I enjoy minutos is that you can smoke two different ones in the time it takes to enjoy a Corona Gorda, and vary your experience a bit.

I keep some Mag 50s around for when I want to just sit back and relax for a couple of hours with a single cigar :P