My complete collection :D

melies

I'm sorry, but could we please keep an English speaking forum to the English language?

You don't see me keep talking to Nino in German, do you?

Thanks!

Was ist los? wink.png

I just think it is disrespectful towards the majority of the members here if some people keep talking in another language.

Nichts ist los ....

I just think you should have a cigar, put your feet up and relax ... no.gif .

If this would be a thread dedicated to detailed questions and back & forth discussion on a subject matter I could see your point.

This being a thread dedicated to showing a collection it comes natural to congratulate Melies in Spanish and some of us use the chance to do it, just as I congratulate Hans on his 48-th wedding anniversary in German despite him living in Canada or would use Bahasa to chat with a Malay/Indonesian - a sign of respect and camaderie to address him in his mother tongue in non-detail related posts - I am certain all members understand what this is all about.

I also believe that Melies being the thread starter and old enough to smoke cigars and make decisions should be the one who should/would object to this - I'd consider it disrepectful to have someone intrude in my thread to tell others how to behave ....wink2.gif

And staying on topic : Can you, being obviously the forums appointed Herr Obersprachen-languague-sheriff, please do some arrests for the shocking abuse and misuse of English or at least issue some warnings or tickets for the inhumane spelling and cruel treatment of Shakespeare's languague by your cousins .... ??

lol3.gif

• Like 2

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, it's official... I have a problem

Can't get enough of this!

New arrivals from the last few weeks

And staying on topic : Can you, being obviously the forums appointed Herr Obersprachen-languague-sheriff, please do some arrests for the shocking abuse and misuse of English or at least issue some warnings or tickets for the inhumane spelling and cruel treatment of Shakespeare's languague by your cousins .... ??

lol3.gif

I would, but my tin badge has been lost in the mail :tantrum:

• Like 1

Can we all just be amigos? Lol!!

I think no one is being disrespectful Lotus, people are just being friendly over here as I am a native Spanish speaker.

I think we have to lighten up (light up?) a little as we are just here to talk cigars and make friends. And in a "friend of habanos" forum I think it's expected a little Spanish here and there (or shall we call Cuban brands The king of the world, Ralph Gonzalez, John Lopez, Mountchrist, trinity, Cuban glory?)

So cheer up mate and have a cigar or five :)

I would, but my tin badge has been lost in the mail tantrum.gif

OK, good excuse, I'll see that I get you a new one .... smile.png

And I will upgrade you to Herr Oberstudienrat so you have the power to deal out punishment to the misspellers.

Hope no feelings hurt and no bad feelings.

2thumbs.gif

OK, good excuse, I'll see that I get you a new one .... smile.png

And I will upgrade you to Herr Oberstudienrat so you have the power to deal out punishment to the misspellers.

Hope no feelings hurt and no bad feelings.

Excuse me, but for you still "Herr DOCTOR Oberstudienrat"!

OK, enough OT. Let Melies get back to posting his awesome stash. Pictures have no language anyway ;)

• Like 1

And gracias to all for the kind words and love, my son is growing to be a great son of the leaf smile.png

Gracias Por las palabras Nino, hope to see you pronto in (DF) (or is it FD now? Lol)

De nothing, amigo, and mis excusas por el hijacking de tu thread, no queria insultar a nobody - es tu show ... just kidding smile.png

Thanks for the kind words and anytime, anywhere - un beso a tu hijo y la farmacia te espera aqui para fumar !!

• Like 1

Excuse me, but for you still "Herr DOCTOR Oberstudienrat"!

OK, enough OT. Let Melies get back to posting his awesome stash. Pictures have no language anyway wink.png

LOL - guess that's a hard one to translate for the crowd ..... so we are back on speaking terms "Sie Herr Doktor der Sprachwissenschaften" - but only as long as I am "Sie der Herr Havanna-Stumpenraucher" for you.

Nix für Ungut, Claus, war net bös gemeint.

perfect10.gif

• Like 1

LOL - guess that's a hard one to translate for the crowd ..... so we are back on speaking terms "Sie Herr Doktor der Sprachwissenschaften" - but only as long as I am "Sie der Herr Havanna-Stumpenraucher" for you.

Nix für Ungut, Claus, war net bös gemeint.

:perfect10:

Nino come on inglesh lol. Lotus cheers amigo no drama here dude. Right CUBANO??? Viva FOH bad d new baby...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nice haul!