Anywhere in the world

Havana, sitting at a cafe over looking the Malecon, enjoying a nice mojito, with a LCDH within 5 min walking distance and a gentle sea breeze when it's -30 deg C back in Calgary. I'm easy most any Cuban cigar will do. Not a worry in the world. Great place to unwind after 20 years of work and corporate BS.

Hmmm...

The Venue. The Arena in Verona Italy. With friends, seated in the spot where the emperor would sit watching a performance. Preferably, an opera with Bocelli in it. I'd be drinking a bottle of Tedeschi Amarone from 2005 or earlier or a very old Port.

The cigar: Cohiba Behike (the original one). :2thumbs:

I might have already done this. This is the famous Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109.

This picture was taken in Singapore during a one month trip around SE Asia.

Both the cigar and trip were life changing experiences.

I might have already done this. This is the famous Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109.

This picture was taken in Singapore during a one month trip around SE Asia.

Both the cigar and trip were life changing experiences.

$21 for a beer! Buddy that sounds like hell to me.

*I would be in any swankiest hotel in the world with a UFC PPV bout on, my newest unread cigar magazines that feature Cuban cigars - and I would have my last remaining Behike 56 that I've been saving for any "special occasion"! :thumbsup::clap:

If you could choose anywhere in the world to smoke your finest cigar, where would it be and what cigar would you pick? :thumbsup:

Or if you have accomplished that goal already, throw up a pic :clap:

So many great cigars had with so many great people and in fantastic locations!

A cleansing 4am cigar at the Nacional courtyard overlooking the Malecon and ocean.

The amazon this year, hundreds of miles from nowhere with good mates sharing a rum and a laugh.

With Gino,Claudius,Greg,Kjell etal a few years ago in Nice.

at Jose's house on the rio Almandares, Ingrid,Hamlet,Janette all there, a home away from home.

On the deck with Smithy as well as on Kens deck sharing a story and a laugh.

Our get togethers in NY with Jimmy and the gang.

The times I spent with Chuck in Tampa not knowing they were the last times I would share with him.

In the future?

Sharing a cigar with Guy and Colt. The first FOH function in Havana.

Hard to choose between three,

on the summit of the Pike a Blisco,in my home county,wih a view of the Langdales,and he eastern Fells,in Summer!

In the Tramuntana on Majorca,heavenly.

In Cuba-on the top of The Sevilla hotel watching the sun set over el Capitolio.

A well aged BBf will do...

Too tough.......

Inside, in front of a roaring fire on a cold winter day, with the snow piling up outside.

A coast where the mountains meet the sea.

A villa overlooking a gravelly vineyard.

The beach near my house at that perfect time late in the afternnon, the sun still warm, the feeling of salt on my skin.

WIth a boisterous group of friends.

In solitude.

So far, it's been in my backyard watching my children and nephews swim.

I think a close second, which have not happened yet, would have to be in a tropical, hotel courtyard-like environment, preferrably in Hawaii where we grew up, with my brothers and cousins (all cigar smokers) and with drinks free flowing and great cigars. Yah, that would be cool.

If you could choose anywhere in the world to smoke your finest cigar, where would it be and what cigar would you pick? :rolleyes:

Or if you have accomplished that goal already, throw up a pic :D

Cayo Levisa, Cuba.

A small island off the coast of Vinales - crystal clear water, salty breeze. I proposed to my wife there but unfortunately didn't have a cigar with me to celebrate her positive response. Would love to get back there with a cigar. Maybe a trip for our ten year anniversary in four years time.

Feb 2002 in Havana's Parque Centrale after walking back from La Corona with freshly rolled Taboada super robustos. Just sitting there with my lovely wife watching Havana go by. Barb smoked a Marlboro. :)

If you could choose anywhere in the world to smoke your finest cigar, where would it be and what cigar would you pick? :)

Or if you have accomplished that goal already, throw up a pic :angry:

New York.

City Hall.

Blowing the smoke in the Mayor's face

I proposed to my wife there but unfortunately didn't have a cigar with me to celebrate her positive response.

Look at it this way mate, if you did her response may not have been so positive :rolleyes:

Oh and as for me one of those ridiculously over the top mega yachts in Monte Carlo Harbor during the Grand Prix, surrounded by scantily clad Supermodels.