The mind dreams

I am pretty happy with the Czar and the Tampa custom cigars. They both fill a hole in terms of my personal wish list. The czar because it is a large cigar that doesn't really feel so. The Tampa long and gorgeous. The flavours of both are smooth, rich and different.

Looking forward I would like these two cigars to be joined by a third in a variation of the carlota, in this case a parejo measuring 5.5 inches and 38 gauge. I would like this one to be full bodied/balanced/bracing/rich.

Who is in agreement?

I'm wanting to get available stock of the Czar and Tampa first, so that I can order a bundle of each of those promptly, as long as I like the sampler 3-some of each that's on the way. First things first.

But, looking forward, I could see it being a swell move, to have a Czar "trinity", so to speak. I do like the idea of a Parejo (or even a Corona size) rounding things out. I think then, with those 3 cigars, that you'd have something to appeal to most all. I'm not sure though on the flavour profile - you've already apparently done the full and rich with the other two, so why not go for something that has that lighter and more delicate essence to it; somewhat of a honey/tea/floral/refreshing tint, similar to the Trini T's right now. Just a thought for variety on the flavour profile. Something lighter, but with tons of intricate and delicate flavours there, refreshing to the palate.

Im definitely in on a parejo but I have to agree with Canuck about the flavour profile. Imagine Quai D Orsay coronas meets Por Larranaga Petit Coronas... :peace:

No matter what, I think the whole idea with the czar-customs is brilliant! I recieved my package a few days ago and already looking forward to christmas when I can fire one of each up.

Yes please. Partagas SDC 3 in all but name?

Bundle of 50 will work.

Yes, exactly.

SDC #3 reborn!

Cajon of 100 even better!!

Looking forward I would like these two cigars to be joined by a third in a variation of the carlota, in this case a parejo measuring 5.5 inches and 38 gauge. I would like this one to be full bodied/balanced/bracing/rich.

Who is in agreement?

I agree totally. I am thinking that the FOH humidor should be filled with these cigars :confused:

I am pretty happy with the Czar and the Tampa custom cigars. They both fill a hole in terms of my personal wish list. The czar because it is a large cigar that doesn't really feel so. The Tampa long and gorgeous. The flavours of both are smooth, rich and different.

Who is in agreement?

Perfect! :confused:

Im definitely in on a parejo but I have to agree with Canuck about the flavour profile. Imagine Quai D Orsay coronas meets Por Larranaga Petit Coronas... :hungry:

No matter what, I think the whole idea with the czar-customs is brilliant! I recieved my package a few days ago and already looking forward to christmas when I can fire one of each up.

x3 for this flavor profile. Either way, I'll be standing in line for 'em.

I'm totally in agreement here! Give us 100-cabs of carlotas!

+3 :hungry:

I agree totally. I am thinking that the FOH humidor should be filled with these cigars :)

That's the ticket! Now we're talkin'. Think big, Trev, I like it. Now we just have to decide will the FOH commemorative humi be a desktop, end table, or walk in? :D

Rick

Where can i get more background info on these cigars?

Use the "Search" option at the top right-hand corner of the screen, and run a search for "Tampa" or "Czar", or even better yet, "Customs".

Skinny cigar? Man, you have to let Piggy to participate in tasting/blending. Otherwise he'll never stop complaining.

:clap:

LOL. Too funny, and sooooo true. Piggy, it will all rest in your hands. :2thumbs:

But, looking forward, I could see it being a swell move, to have a Czar "trinity", so to speak. I do like the idea of a Parejo (or even a Corona size) rounding things out. I think then, with those 3 cigars, that you'd have something to appeal to most all. I'm not sure though on the flavour profile - you've already apparently done the full and rich with the other two, so why not go for something that has that lighter and more delicate essence to it; somewhat of a honey/tea/floral/refreshing tint, similar to the Trini T's right now. Just a thought for variety on the flavour profile. Something lighter, but with tons of intricate and delicate flavours there, refreshing to the palate.

I'd go with Keith here.