Hey guys

Dbone

A while ago I found FoH on youtube looking for cigar reviews. I quickly signed up and headed into the active forums and began to post away! Then I found the newbie forum but never posted an introduction. Thought the other night, where are my manors! I walk into Robs house, talk and meet his friends, smoke his cigars, and haven't even introduced myself. So here I am, long overdue introduction.

My name is Andy and I've been smoking cuban cigars for a around 4 years and have enjoyed every moment of it. I call it my guilty pleasure, although it's honestly an addicting hobby... although guilty pleasure sounds better. I have a wife and daughter who I love dearly. I own a manufacturing company out of Chicago with my brothers. I also enjoy golf and video games! As far as the cigar hobby goes, I love all the cuban marc's I've tried. I prefer the PC size but I'll smoke just about any.

One thing I've already picked up from Rob is it's okay to smoke the cigars young, as long as they're "good". Past communities has always sung the praises of aging all the stock. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the aged flavor, but I'm not afraid to smoke through a 1 year old box now if it's smoking well.

Thank you Rob and crew for creating this unique community, great cigars, and overall best wishes on the success of your business. Remember, service is king, brother!