Friday funny

Just came across your post guy, so funny yet all so true. Especially the British Chefs! :buddies:

Cool t-shirt,

Yhee, British Chefs suck, no good chefs at all, people like (from the top of my head) Sophie Wright, Elisha Carter, Tony Singh, Sat Bains, Simon Radley, Mark Sargeant, Gordon Ramsay, Raymond Blanc, John Burton Race, Martha Lloyd, William Curley are really bad... no bad is not the word I am searching for.... leaders of the culinary industry is the word I was looking for. Italian food are great (I even rank them nr 1) but chef wise the Italian (and the French) has to step up there game. Worst food I have even had where in Carcassonne (France) at one of there "top" restaurants, it was disgusting.

If you believe that kidney pie and fish and ships are British food, then look again, you will be amazed. Another countrie who that many think of when it comes to food is Japan, but they have some amazing restaurants and chefs.

*** "I speak Latin to God: French to women: Spanish to men: and German to my horse."

15th century nobleman