greatest ever snack food

Last year, they had deep-fried Snickers bars. Now, those were horribly disgusting and oh-so-very-unhealthy....but they were AWESOME!!!!

Of course awesome :unsure: - and not disgusting or unhealthy - because derive from vegetable-type material, cookie boy!! Has to be good for you! You still not grasp science logic concern proper diet?! Oh boy!!! :cigar: ( :party: Doctor Wong)

As a deep fat fried food connoisseur, I would definitely give fried beer a try.

Most interesting concoction that I have tried: a cheese burger with a krispy kreme doughnuts as the bun with chocolate covered bacon as a topping.

Being alot of a carnivore,I too enjoyed a good horse steak.

Also eaten and enjoyed squirell(grey),rabbit,etc,etc

But being English,Beef is king.Some good local breeds include,Belted angus,devon black,whitehorn,and good old Aberdeen angus.

BUT the greatest ever snack food,to be eaten alongside a beer (not lager) are PORK SCRATCHINGS.

Food of champions.

I was lucky enough to have Kobe beef last night. Best steak i have ever had.

best beer snack- Biltong. Nothing better than the Queensland summer, watching the cricket, drinking beer and eatong biltong.

I was lucky enough to have Kobe beef last night. Best steak i have ever had.

I have to agree with you the best steaks are the Kobe beef. It's juicy melt in your mouth experience. Second to that is black angus.

When i was in Uni, i used to do doritos and boursin cheese for the ultimate munchies.