Softcocks...I have known a few

many thanks to you all, i think.

i have struggled through the night, somehow, against the odds. still touch and go.

so ray, you and rob will have to hold off on the wine and cigars, and colt, you'd be too busy changing your little photo thingee everyday to have a go at my rum, surely.

and yes, nothing is private anymore. shame, ayala, shame.

now if you'll excuse me, i've been up for 20 minutes so it is back to bed. much like a normal day.

Glad your day is going as usual mate. I was about to call Ayala so we could get an inventory of your possessions for the charity auction. My end was going to the National Rifle Association... Dedicated in your name of course! :unsure: I was going to earmark your fishing gear (new and unused I am sure) for FFD. He seems focused on it.

On the other-hand I have to agree that Mr. Ayala has no shame.

H SA (Hall of Shame Ayala) x2

Hope you get well soon Ken...I'm surprised that no one has mentioned it yet though...who gets your cigar stash?

Honestly this is slightly worse than when you got a papercut ... Dear God harden up honey

LOL. And this is coming from the lady with a picture of a fuzzy little kitten as her avatar. Wow - it really must not be that bad then. Ken, really?

I think that requires a little blue pill......

Oh gawd. Visual image of Ken in his crazy pants, arse crack hanging out, walking around knocking lamps off the table....

Out, damn spot, out!!!

KG, I think you know that when the chips are down, you can count on........... you can count on...........

I'll have to get back to you......

LOL. :lol:;):lmao: