New Xikar Lighter

I've had problems with every Xikar lighter purchased good thing you can't find a better warrantee but my most reliable over the years in all conditions is my S.T.Dupont extend love their cutters though

Odd that you should say you've had problems with a Xikar product. The first Xikar product I got was their brand of butane refill. And when I use it, the red nozzle sticks down, then puffs back out with an unsettling air jet sound. Will never buy that brand again. I'm fully aware it may be just that cannister, but still...

I saw this hybrid Colibri advertised in the latest CA and it caught my eye. I've been using a Blazer for close to 10 years but always wanted the ability to switch between soft flame and blow torch. I might look into picking one up now.

H2K, I hadn't touched the colibri in well over a month, but after reading your post, I gave it a try and it lit right up. I know that many have had

problems with colibri products and that it's not exactly inexpensive, but if it will fill a need for you (as it has for me) I think it's worth giving a shot.

I copped a lot of flak during the last Sydney gathering for the "piece of ****" PB207 I had. That was until everybody finally figured out how to disable to safety catch... bunch of tossers :peace:

It is a 'piece of ****!, worst I have ever had to use, it doesn't help also when you've had few too many drinks.

Great lighter have one myself good investment

I got a Xikar Element for Christmas...I use it everytime and it hasn't failed me yet! Also, I ALWAYS make sure I bring it to BrutustheBuckeye's house when I visit because of the impossible contraption of a lighter that he uses.... WHAT A PIECE OF ****!!! Get a real lighter would ya.... TOSSER!!!

The IM Corona Old Boy is a great lighter.....but for some reason my friends(2 of them stoped over last nite) can not figure out this lighter...i've showed Habone a million times how to use the lighter and he just can't do it!!!!!

The moral of this story is.........My friends are all huge MEATHEADS with habone being the Grand Head of Meat!!!!!!

We can put a man on the moon but can't really come up with a reliable torch lighter.

I've tried about half a dozen different lighters ranging from $5 to $60 and can not solely rely on any of them. :)

This is why I always stock up on the very long cigar matches that are available. They work just fine as long as it's not crazy windy outside or if you're inside. All the lighters I have used end up leaking or hissing and that's just not safe IMO. :D