Newbie from Atlanta

Arzakon

Chiming in to say hi from Atlanta. I picked up Cigar smoking when overseas in Malaysia last year and it has turned into a pretty "healthy" hobby for me lately. Just got back from another trip over there and made a post in the Global Cigar forum about my experiences in KL.

Favorites include Bolivar Royal Coronas and PSD4's (Took a little while to warm up to the latter, probably wasn't a good idea to pick that as my second ever smoke)

Welcome to the Forum. :D

Your 'healthy hobby' will become enriched and well developed should you stick around and read the many informative posts and threads. :shead:

Welcome to the Forum LAUGH LEARN AND ENJOY

Cheers Oz :D

Hi Azarkon,those are some big smokes to start on!But if you enjoyed them....doesn't matter!Welcome!

Yeah the Partagas was a bit rough and I really didn't enjoy it the first time. After coming back stateside and smoking a variety of cigars for the past 8 months then trying the PSD4 (and the PSP2) I found I really liked them once I got used to smoking.

The BRC was just incredible right off the bat and I haven't found a more enjoyable smoke yet.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

A warm welcome from another guy here in the States! I just started enjoying cigars back in mid 2009 myself, I can't wait to see what I've been missing with all the blends I have yet to try.

Cheers!