Greetings from South Louisiana

jdeese88

Hello to all,

My name is Josh, I live in a small town outside of New Orleans. I recently graduated college and now I am a draftsman for an engineering firm. In my spare time, i usually spend it outdoors, whether it be fishing, crabbing, hunting, and of course, smoking cigars. None of my friends appreciate a fine smoke, except for my wife and the people I meet at the local B&M, so I come to the forums to talk cigars and learn from fellow BOTLs.

I been smoking cigars for about 3 years now; mostly NCs, but on rare moments I do smoke CCs. So you can say I am relatively new to the CC world. I been learning a great deal on this forum for the last couple of weeks and now I decided to introduce myself and participate in the forum. Hopefully soon I will be able to get some money together to make an order (student loans drain me :rotfl: ). So if there is anything you suggest I ought to start off trying, like certain samplers or brands, it will be appreciated.

- Josh

Welcome to FOH Josh, great to have you here, enjoy :lol:

As for suggestions on some Habanos, it all depends on the shape, size and tastes

that you're looking for, Mild medium or full, so I think that the best bet would be

to shoot out an e-mail to Rob or Lisa or Smithy telling them what you enjoy at the moment

and I'm sure they can help you out selecting some great smokes :rotfl:

Thanks for the comments. I think I will take ya'lls advice and see if Lisa and Rob can possibly put together a sampler for me since I am not sure what I would want to try first.

Cubano, I'm right there in your neck of the woods. I work in Kenner but I stay out in Destrehan. Nice to meet ya.

Welcome to the forum enjoy we do

Cheers Oz :hungry: