2010 Limitadas

Fellas, has anyone here had the opportunity to sample the new 2010 Limitada smokes yet.

Montecristo Grand Edmundo (Girth 52 x 150 mm in the length)

Partagás Serie D Especial (Girth 50 x 141 mm in the length)

Trinidad Short Robustos T (Girth 50 x 102 mm in the length)

I'm guessing you can't go wrong with the Partagas Serie D. I'm anxious to see a review of these cigars.

I have had the partagas d especial, it is a great smoke and I love the size. Starts off mild but builds to a strong smoke in the end. The trinadad is a nice smoke but my opinion is the partagas is better smoke overall.

I have had the partagas d especial, it is a great smoke and I love the size. Starts off mild but builds to a strong smoke in the end. The trinadad is a nice smoke but my opinion is the partagas is better smoke overall.

I don't like to hear it starts mild, as far as ageability goes. I want it to start off stronger. I guess maybe that is my preference. For instance, I only like the second half of a Cohiba Siglo VI.

• 7 months later...

I hope the PSD4's turn out to be a good smoke. I have a PSP box ageing. I've been resisting trying one in hopes of making it last a long time and only tapping into them when it's a choice smoke at it's peak..... It's hard to hold off!