Hello from south Texas

T297

Greetings,

I've been a lurker here for a few weeks now and decided to take the plunge and join up. I can honestly say this is one of the better if not best forums out there. My experience with CC's is limited but I have been smoking cigars since 2001. My tastes lean toward Illusione, JdN Antano 1970, AF Anejos, 601 Maduro, and DPG smokes. Oh and beer!! What else can I say other then I hope to learn from everyone here.

Cheers,

O

Hello and welcome to FOH! There are a lot of great and very knowledgeable folks lurking around these forums. I would recommend this link:

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/inde...howtopic=101133

It's a great way to try some singles out to see what you do and do not like. Shoot an email over to either Lisa or Rob and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out.

:)

Welcome to FOH. You are right about this forum...one of the best out there, and certainly the best Cuban Cigar forum there is - without a doubt.

Thanks guys for the welcome. It's great to be around so many like minded people. Gary - awesome five o'clock shadow brother!! Samb - how's the weather up there? It's always hot and dry round here.

O

Thanks guys for the welcome. It's great to be around so many like minded people. Gary - awesome five o'clock shadow brother!! Samb - how's the weather up there? It's always hot and dry round here.

O

Hot, dry, and windy, lol. Enjoy your time here.

Ok, drank a St.Bernardus ABT 12 for my birthday and skier a Partagas Salomon as well. The Partagas was nlike anythng I've ever smoked. Awesome ciagr!!

Ok, I'm not gonna fix anything cause I think it's funny as heck that I misspelled so many words or just used other words all together. What ever happened to "friends don't let friends post drunk"?

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forum enjoy ,we do :lol: