7th international FOH Poker Competition Draw

Enjoy Guys. Let me first go over the rules:

Commences Sunday 9th of May (11am Monday Brisbane Time/9pm NY time).

The Prize will be a box of Upmann Monarch AT biggrin.gif

The competition will be played at the same time each day (knockout rounds at 11am local time/9pm NY time) and run over 4 days.

Top two from each table will move to the final which is lon Sunday 16th of May 9pm NY time (Monday 10th/ 11am Brisbane time).

1. Each registered player is to look at the tournament schedule and advise if they can make it. Let me give you a hint....make it. If you need to be moved to a different day e-mail me [email protected] and I will do my best to accommodate.

2. The times are unchangeable.

3. Each day of the tournament you are nominated for, there will be a post on the FOH Forum 15 minutes before start time where you will state you are ready to play. When all players slated to play are ready..YOU WILL THEN GO TO THE POKER ROOM at a post I will make.

ie...all to the POKER ROOM NOW.

The reason for this is that you have only 90 seconds to log in and register and find a seat once the first 5 are seated. On average we have 6 tournaments of 6 players. if only 4 turn up, I will register the game after a wait of 5 minutes and then sit out. This will ensure the game is started/ Late comers are eliminated once the tournament for that day starts.

4. Late arrivals will be ruled out. There are no second chances. Sorry Gentlemen, we are working with unsympathetic software.

5. This is a winner take all competition. Where there are 5 or less players on a knockout table, the winner only will progress to the final. Where there are 6 or more players in the knock out table the top two from that round will make the final. You are to advise on the forum who the player/players progressing to the final are.

6. I suggest you play a few hands before the competition starts. Each day at 11am M-F local time there will be a practice round.

7. It is up to you to make allowances for time differentials. We are working on NY time and Brisbane time. Go to World clock etc to ensure you know when the game will start and try to be on the forum 30 minutes prior.

8. I will advise all participants of who is in the final

9. I don't intend to lose :-D

Good Luck to all competitors! clap.gif

El Presidente

www.friendsofhabanos.com

________________________________________________________________________________

Round 1 Sunday 9th May 9pm NY time ( 11am Monday Brisbane time)

1. Ken Gargett
  2. BrutustheBuckey
  3. Kahleehb
  4. Prashant
  5. Blind dog
  6. habanoshal
  7. Drunkenmonkey
  8. gmoney
  9. Phxkev

Round 2 Monday 10th May 9pm NY time ( 11am Tuesday Brisbane time)

1. Bobloblaw
  2. Perfectform
  3. Robg
  4. cookie1978
  5. reg
  6. Dizedean
  7. Dee
  8. Dochowl
  9. ChanceSchmerr

Round 3 Tuesday 11th May 9pm NY time ( 11am Wednesday Brisbane time)

1. The Chenman
  2. Travelingman12
  3. Strayvector
  4. smk819
  5. greenpimp
  6. ellery
  7. Yossie
  8. El Presidente
  9. Trevor

Round 4 Wednesday 12th May 9pm NY Time (11am Thursday Brisbane Time)

1. Habone
  2. bunburyist
  3. Sepp
  4. Jesuscookies
  5. Mbrody
  6. Smithy
  7. Colt
  8. rob

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time and date look good Prez. See you then.

Bring ur "A" game men!!!!!!!

And yes of course Sunday @9pm works for this guy.....

"Only 3 peet Champ of Weekly Czar poker".....Loblaw may have done it...but im his nemesis anyhow!!!!

Nope, just back to back wins for me, but I do have a leg up in the heads up category! Rivalry on and I will see you at the final table! (though I would guess we are aligned in our hatred of Michigan)

Nope, just back to back wins for me, but I do have a leg up in the heads up category! Rivalry on and I will see you at the final table! (though I would guess we are aligned in our hatred of Michigan)

C U at the tables LobLaw......And my hatred for That Team Up North has been with me since i was a kid(1983) watchin The Buckeyes vs The Maze & Blew....me and my pops would sit down every year and watch the game....and he would *****(still does)but back then was even worse cuz the coach Bo Schembeckler was born and raised in Barberton,Ohio...but now Thank Gawd for Jim Tressel!!!!!

Sorry for my Michigan rant!...Carry On..

Good Luck today guys :D

1. Ken Gargett
  2. BrutustheBuckey
  3. Kahleehb
  4. Prashant
  5. Blind dog
  6. habanoshal
  7. Drunkenmonkey
  8. gmoney
  9. Phxkev

Good Luck today guys :D

1. Ken Gargett
  2. BrutustheBuckey
  3. Kahleehb
  4. Prashant
  5. Blind dog
  6. habanoshal
  7. Drunkenmonkey
  8. gmoney
  9. Phxkev

I am good to play...