From South Korea

ncp001

Hi Guys

Im an Aussie living in South Korea and i have become interested in cigars. El Presidente has been kind enough to send me a selection of his best, which i am anticipating with much enthusiasm. I only know a couple of the guys on here as they use to be my clients when i worked for Gavin Platz in Tie n Fly Outfitters. Needless to say i really enjoy fly fishing.

I hope that this forum will be a good guide on how to enjoy the finer things in life as it is clear to see that the members of this forum generally take their relaxation quite seriously :P

Thanks El Presidente and Lisa for your help last week

Regards

N.C. Prinsloo

Welcome to FOH. How is the fly fishing in South Korea?

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forum enjoy ,we do :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys

Im an Aussie living in South Korea and i have become interested in cigars. El Presidente has been kind enough to send me a selection of his best, which i am anticipating with much enthusiasm. I only know a couple of the guys on here as they use to be my clients when i worked for Gavin Platz in Tie n Fly Outfitters. Needless to say i really enjoy fly fishing.

I hope that this forum will be a good guide on how to enjoy the finer things in life as it is clear to see that the members of this forum generally take their relaxation quite seriously :rolleyes:

Thanks El Presidente and Lisa for your help last week

Regards

N.C. Prinsloo

I happened to be in Seoul 2 months ago on business and was hoping to get some fly fishing in for Manchurian Trout but the sinking of the SK ship put a damper on that. Two places I know of that have habanos, the JW Marriott hotel and the Grand Intercontinental, both in Seoul. both really expensive habanos wise. Good thing El Prez is sending you a care package....

• 1 month later...