Hi, new to CCs

ama

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've been smoking NCs for quite a while, but want to get into CCs. I was told this was the place to go! Feel free to suggest some cigars I ought to try. I generally prefer robustos, but I'm open to anything. Thanks, looking forward to trying some new things.

Adam

Welcome to FOH, Adam. I would suggest clicking on the sampler thread along with talking to Lisa about getting a nice sampler together--my suggestions for starting smokes would be ERDM Choix Supreme, Juan Lopez #2, Diplomaticos #5, Cohiba Siglo II, Upmann Conn. #1, Upmann Mag46 and 50; Hoyo des Dieux, Bolivar Coronas Extra and coronas junior AND Royal Coronas. Oops, and Por Larranaga PC's and maybe a Romeo Exh. #4.

Enjoy the forum, this is a great place!

Welcome to the forums Adam, only recently joined myself.

I will second the Bolivar Royal Corona, you might also like to try a Ramon Allones Specially Selected (RASS), Cohiba Robusto, PSD4 or a R&J Short Churchill.

Hello and welcome to FOH! There are a lot of knowledgeable people lurking within these forums. As said above, reach out to Lisa and/or Rob for some additional guidance. They'll take good care of you.

:clap:

Welcome to FOH...best contact the Czar Crew and have them put a sampler together for you.

Welcome to FOH...best contact the Czar Crew and have them put a sampler together for you.

That's what I did. Lisa took good care of me.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forum enjoy ,we do :lol: