Hi From London.....I just love those Trinidad Reyes

Zombie1a

Hi

I am from London and have been a on/off smoker of Cigars and have recently got into smoking Cuban Cigars. I have purchased a good few boxes for when the World Cup starts where I hope England can do the business like in Cricket and Rugby. lol

I bought a box of Monte 4's and just love the creamier leather cedar notes, have had a few burning uneven and some that were bitter sweet but on the whole they have been great. I have also purchased some PDS4's and they were really spicy and packed a quite a nicotine punch I will have to go easy with them. I was not to impressed with the Siglo I's which were just grassy/hay throughout until the very end where they tasted like toast/bread. I think I will have to let them sit for a while and hope they improve.

I am most impressed with a box of twelve of the Trinidad Reyes which were dated from Nov 2004 they were fantastic. A smooth mellow chocolate smoke throughout with a bit of a woody character showing itself here and there. Everything was perfect with these the burn, wrapper and flavor. I am most impressed.

Now I just cannot wait for the football to start so I can start smoking these beauty's.

Good Times

Hello Jake,

I'm roght there with you with those reyes,in fact all trinidad,just can't always afford em!

Looking forward to the world cup,so long as they concentrate on the football and not the players lovelifes...but the cricket is the biggy for me....

enjoy the forum,kevin.

Welcome to FOH. Agree with you on the Reyes...fantastic cigar. However, despite its inconsistencies, i still hold the Monte 4 in higher regard. Both are great, but the Montes price point is much easier to stomach.

Welcome to FOH. Agree with you on the Reyes...fantastic cigar. However, despite its inconsistencies, i still hold the Monte 4 in higher regard. Both are great, but the Montes price point is much easier to stomach.

I agree the Monte 4's do have the edge but the Reyes are one smooth smoke. I think I am going to buy a box of Cigars every time England beat Australia at Rugby, I think I'm going to be buying about 50 boxes in future. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forum enjoy ,we do :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Reyes are great! I haven't had too many of them because I'm too busy wanting to try new cigars...

my taste seem to change with the seasons...

welcome to the site!