Texts from ken becoming more irratic.

Text this morning from ken ....somewhere in Europe.

Suing Organizers.

Suing Airline

Suing Volcano

Apparently it is a weeks wait to come home via Qantas if they resume flights to and from Europe tomorrow. No doubt ken is working his magic to bump off some poor mother hoping to reunite with her children back in Oz.

He didn't seem happy :)

Someone should make a movie about Ken and his ordeals of being stranded in Italy- his wanderings from hotel to hotel, visiting bars and divans, walking down the road shaking his head and screaming expletives, and his fight against the system, while wearing his trademark pants and shirts. (BTW, don't they have internet cafe's out there? Kinda miss his fishing avatar and his posts)

I can see it now on the marquee: The Wrath of Ken Gargett.

Very Good Guy

You all do realize when Ken gets back we are going to be treated to a post that will go forever and there will be no punctuation , Paragraphs or any sense but that is what we love about him :huh:

All I can say Guy and Gino you are so lucky he hasn't come to visit LOLOL You would never have gotten rid of him

All I can say Guy and Gino you are so lucky he hasn't come to visit LOLOL You would never have gotten rid of him

I don't know about Gino, but I'm guessing it would be the same, If he

came with those PANTS & SHIRTS, he wouldn't be able to stay THAT long

in my town. :huh: