7th FOH International Texas Holdem competition!

Sunday 9th of May (11am Monday Brisbane Time/9pm NY time) is our 7th FOH International Texas Holdem Tournament.

The Prize will be a box of Upmann Monarch AT :2thumbs:

The competition will be played at the same time each day (knockout rounds at 11am local time/9pm NY time) and run over 5 days. I will work out a tournament schedule (schedule to be completed 2nd May) once you have registered on this thread your intent to play. If you can only make the knockout rounds on any given day, please mention it on your post.

From the registrations (on this thread) I will work out the round robin knock our comp. Final date for registration of the comp is Sunday the 2nd May . I will post the scheduled knock out rounds on the Monday prior to the tournament.

This thread is simply for you to register. The knock out rounds normally run for 5 days so please advise in your post which days (if any) you prefer and I will try. Remember it kicks off 9pm NY time each day. You will only play one knockout round.

Top two from each table will move to the final which is likely to be on Sunday 16th of May 9pm NY time (Monday 10th/ 11am Brisbane time).

From that point the rules are:

****You need to have purchased cigars from ourselves since January 1 2010.

That should be just about everybody....and if not there is still time ****

1. Each registered player is to look at the tournament schedule and advise if they can make it. Let me give you a hint....make it. If you need to be moved to a different day e-mail me [email protected] and I will do my best to accommodate.

2. The times are unchangeable.

3. Each day of the tournament you are nominated for, there will be a post on the FOH Forum 30 minutes before start time where you will state you are ready to play. When all players slated to play are ready..YOU WILL THEN GO TO THE POKER ROOM at a post I will make.

ie...all to the POKER ROOM NOW.

The reason for this is that you have only 90 seconds to log in and register and find a seat once the first 5 are seated. On average we have 6 tournaments of 6 players. if only 4 turn up, I will register the game after a wait of 5 minutes and then sit out. This will ensure the game is started/ Late comers are eliminated once the tournament for that day starts.

4. Late arrivals will be ruled out. There are no second chances. Sorry Gentlemen, we are working with unsympathetic software.

5. This is a winner take all competition. Where there are 5 or less players on a knockout table, the winner only will progress to the final. Where there are 6 or more players in the knock out table the top two from that round will make the final. You are to advise on the forum who the player/players progressing to the final are.

6. I suggest you play a few hands before the competition starts. Each day at 11am M-F local time there will be a practice round.

7. It is up to you to make allowances for time differentials. We are working on NY time and Brisbane time. Go to World clock etc to ensure you know when the game will start and try to be on the forum 30 minutes prior.

8. I will advise all participants of who is in the final

9. I don't intend to lose :-D

Please Register and I will see you at the tables!

Good Luck to all competitors! :D

El Presidente

www.friendsofhabanos.com

Thanks Prez! I'm in. Too far in advance for me to say one day is better than another so slot me where you need.

glenn