cohiba piramides

hey lads wanted to buy a box of cohiba piramides for my collection...you know the old special occasion cigar...have researched around the net and found a reputable dealer in the UK.the price is xxx for a box of ten...would anyone know if there is any fees

incurred when they get to OZ or is it as simple as they just get delivered...also gonna finally get some santiago rum...would appreciate if anyone can help me with any advice...cheers

Edited by Colt45
Price removed per forum regs

hey lads wanted to buy a box of cohiba piramides for my collection...you know the old special occasion cigar...have researched around the net and found a reputable dealer in the UK.the price is xxx for a box of ten...would anyone know if there is any fees

incurred when they get to OZ or is it as simple as they just get delivered...also gonna finally get some santiago rum...would appreciate if anyone can help me with any advice...cheers

be interested to know if you find santiago rum here.

re he cohibas, assume you are talking the 06 LE's? otherwise, run a mile.

I have a feeling that you are looking at the same vendor I bought mine from. They are excellent.

Regarding the smokes; two words for you bro, GET THEM ! I bought mine last December as a treat and man o man how pleasantly surprised I was ! One of the best ELs I have ever smoked. I have 12 of these resting in my special cigars humidor and planning to get my hand on a couple of boxes before they totally disappear

oops

I have a feeling that you are looking at the same vendor I bought mine from. They are excellent.

Regarding the smokes; two words for you bro, GET THEM ! I bought mine last December as a treat and man o man how pleasantly surprised I was ! One of the best ELs I have ever smoked. I have 12 of these resting in my special cigars humidor and planning to get my hand on a couple of boxes before they totally disappear

yep im gonna go for it...and wash em down with some santiago rum

guys, some of you may have seen a post from moron du jour before the moderators removed it (well done, colt). i thought i would mention it only because some newer members may come across this bloke elsewhere and they should be warned.

he was raving about the quality of the 09 cohiba pyramides (a bit like raving about the acting ability of adam sandler or comedic qualities of kevin rudd). there were of course, none made. notwithstanding that he even had photos.

he is flogging them out of toronto apparently.

my suggestion is to avoid this idiot at all costs, not only re these but anything else he may have allegedly found falling out of the back of his 'cuban' truck.

I saved the picture if you all want a good laugh! I will be happy to post it in the fraud forum if anyone has interest. -P

Thanks for the heads up Ray. Ross took care of it (he is the forum gunslinger ....cheers mate !LOL!)

Post the pic in the general discussion forum and I will transfer across the thread across as it runs its course. I think it is important for people to see some of what is being produced in the fake market.

I saved the picture if you all want a good laugh! I will be happy to post it in the fraud forum if anyone has interest. -P

Good job guys B)

Fine Idea Piggy, man, was that box ugly, the sliced up wood on the right side

Plus I hate the, do it yourself green seal inside the box , not even a good size or a good

photocopy :rolleyes:

Good job guys B)

Fine Idea Piggy, man, was that box ugly, the sliced up wood on the right side

Plus I hate the, do it yourself green seal inside the box , not even a good size or a good

photocopy :rolleyes:

Done! Look at the Fauxhiba forum!