Ken in fine form.

Ken and his mates Woody and Lance popped into the Czar dect after a long lunch yesterday. They popped in at 6pm :)

Needless to say the lads were in a fine state of revellry. Ken was in fine form. I know this because I had to pop into czars this morning to clean up not daring Lisa to find this mess on Monday morning.

ken yet again managed to ash in every ashtray (for sale) in the foyer. Not a bad effort considering we were on the outside deck (I thought). Upon arrival he complained that the aged Punch Corona I had given him was "crap" (he smoked 2 mm) and demanded another cigar. He whined and whinged until he went and found a Hamlet Salomones. The butt of which I found on the floor this morning. A couple of bottles or red, some fine French Champers, two broken glasses, Hamlets found strewn all over the humidor floor.

I eventually gave him a lift home. He fell out of the car.

Another hard day at the office :)

Ken and his mates Woody and Lance popped into the Czar dect after a long lunch yesterday. They popped in at 6pm :D

Needless to say the lads were in a fine state of revellry. Ken was in fine form. I know this because I had to pop into czars this morning to clean up not daring Lisa to find this mess on Monday morning.

ken yet again managed to ash in every ashtray (for sale) in the foyer. Not a bad effort considering we were on the outside deck (I thought). Upon arrival he complained that the aged Punch Corona I had given him was "crap" (he smoked 2 mm) and demanded another cigar. He whined and whinged until he went and found a Hamlet Salomones. The butt of which I found on the floor this morning. A couple of bottles or red, some fine French Champers, two broken glasses, Hamlets found strewn all over the humidor floor.

I eventually gave him a lift home. He fell out of the car.

Another hard day at the office :D

another tale from hans christian ayala!

a dignified lunch with some colleagues. dropped by to find his royal czarness and mates strewn amongst the empties. turned up with some fabulous wines and happy to share - for that i get some dodgy awful little banana leaf that he was trying to flog on me last week. rob kindly offers a hamlet as a replacement and i was most grateful.

yes, there were broken glasses but you'll note he doesn't actually say i broke them - that would have been too greater lie even for the pirate king.

hand on heart, no idea about the hamlets on the floor.

i do remember using an ashtray-ish. be fair, would you rather the ashes all over the floor?

only reason i fell out of the car - and much ta for the lift - was that you seemed to think you were in the formula 1 trials and slid to a dodgy halt. lucky i'm not suing you.

ps - had to get up at 4 this morning to get to the airport. i was f4resh as a diasy, so to speak.

have to do something similar tomorrow. planning on sleeping four days straight over easter.

You're my hero, Ken. When I grow old, I want to be just like you.

Clearly alcohol and cigars promote roguish behavior! Brings to mind what my college English professor used to tell us after exams concluded: Alright boys go out and have some fun, but don't do anything that will frighten the horses.

Yes is was interesting to say the least... Made for a interesting Friday afternoon... went downstairs , frount door wide open, back door wide open, humidor door wide open... I so love you Ken but I am sure you live in a tent :D

okay, i was followed into the place by the front door by several others. i never went out the back door at all???? and that humidor door has always been wonky - that may have been me but the others, not so.