Another herf

This is becoming a monthly affair, which is great!

Cigarros (Dima) is the Russian cigar king (or czar, as they call him locally - ironic!), and runs these tasting events in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

This time we were smoking some non-Cubans, including Alec Bradley, Gurkha and Don Pepin.

The drinks which were presented were Cognac, Pineau des Charentes and Armagnac from 1956!!!

I met a guy there who gifted me a RyJ Julieta from the Habanos festival too. Nice smoke - very masculine (ironically)

Thanks Cigarros!

This is me and Dima and my girlfriend.

post-5224-1269445783.jpg

sounds like you enjoyed some fine things, and your girlfriend is not the least of them!

Always great to get together for sharing the finer things.

(any reference to girlfriend is intentionally omitted but not in relation to 'finer things' comment)

ok, i'll just shut up now. :D

Thanks for sharing Kanga, wish there was a herf here in Melbourne that was weekly or even bi-weekly.

x2 for Sydney!!

Kanga mate what was the Armagnac like? I can imagine how complex it was but what flavours came through? I have yet to find anything better than cognac to pair with my cigars, love it!

x2 for Sydney!!

Kanga mate what was the Armagnac like? I can imagine how complex it was but what flavours came through? I have yet to find anything better than cognac to pair with my cigars, love it!

Cognac is great, also try Zacappa rum.

x2 for Sydney!!

Mate I am ready anytime. We have few guys in sydney who will be willing to share the experience. Let's do something mid next week! Wednesday maybe? Sydney boys who's up for it?

Very pretty girlfriend

You kind of look like Michael Bublé :D

Maybe I am Michael Buble... :lmao:

BTW, I'm not a real expert in terms of these drinks. So I couldn't tell whether or not the Armagnac was good, as I've never had armagnac before. It tasted pretty harsh to me! :D Don't usually drink spirits straight. With cigars I normally have tea! ;)