Pres ....Live From The Humidor.

El Presidente.

How about another aged box of the Espléndidos since the ones yesterday were already spoken for?? :lol:

Chris

Chris...if it is in the humidor and I like it and it does not have a name on it, and I like it......I photograph it.

My telepathic powers only stretch so far.

However....apparently I should have known the unmarked Esplendidos were for someone else.

Women :2thumbs:

Your humble servant awaits your requests.....and Smithy's morning coffee...which I would like to point out is late :2thumbs:

Opps sorry I will get it for you now....please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me...

Any Monte 2 psp in sight? Siglo vi psp?

I should pick up some PSP Monte 2 next week. Have very good PE (as at yesterdays photo's).

Cohiba Siglo VI are the best I have seen since 2003 both in terms of construction and flavour. These are our HQ standard which is exceptional. The aroma is stunning. Standard Price today while Lise is in.

Cohiba Siglo VI MEL Nov 08. Contact Lisa

post-4-1269388373.jpg

Montecristo No 2 OMG OCT 08

post-4-1269388438.jpg

Looks like your coming across some older/aged boxes the last two days, all look like winners to me

Bart™

Bart we have worked hard to only carry exceptional stock. If it is in the humidor here it is in the top 25% of stock produced in Cuba. I am 100% confident that if you were here and opened any box it would be a cracker. Some are just better than others. It has taken us a while (6 months) to get to this point but we are comfortable where we are.

Bart we have worked hard to only carry exceptional stock. If it is in the humidor here it is in the top 25% of stock produced in Cuba. I am 100% confident that if you were here and opened any box it would be a cracker. Some are just better than others. It has taken us a while (6 months) to get to this point but we are comfortable where we are.

Now that's amazing! The passion for what you all do is nothing short of outstanding. Wish the world had more people/companies in it that were as passionate about what they did as you are...

:2thumbs:

wish i had n lotto last night..i wolud take two of everything and flew up and said g'day..if i wasnt in the middle of the ocean...you guys are the best quality by far..nothing in melbourne comes close..love ya work