Desktop Humidor

Anyone have any solid brands or websites or thoughts? I got a buddy looking to get a 150+ count and I'm not totally sure about desktop brands. He's not quite at the Aristocrat level yet. Any help or links and suggestions are much appreciated.

-Patrick

If it is just desktop...I wouldn't go big...but then I'm not an Elie kind of guy. Give cheaphumidors.com a try.

Anyone have any solid brands or websites or thoughts? I got a buddy looking to get a 150+ count and I'm not totally sure about desktop brands. He's not quite at the Aristocrat level yet. Any help or links and suggestions are much appreciated.

-Patrick

Always drop Mark a line at www.cigarmony.com

i've always had good luck with Tampa Humidor too. Purchased a 100 ct when I first started and now have one of thier 300-500ct. "foot locker" styles which works great when you aren't quite ready for a cabinet.

I am very happy with the Daniel Marshall desktop I've had for about six years. Their "private stock" sale of slightly blemished humidors lets you pick up a great box at a good price -- around $250 or so, depending on what kind of veneer you want. It holds humidity like a rock, and it is very well constructed.

I am very happy with the Daniel Marshall desktop I've had for about six years. Their "private stock" sale of slightly blemished humidors lets you pick up a great box at a good price -- around $250 or so, depending on what kind of veneer you want. It holds humidity like a rock, and it is very well constructed.

Quoted for truth, this the only correct answer so far :angry: Absolutely the best reasonably priced desktop humidors I've found - I've owned three so far and they have held humidity and temp like a champ and were built like a tank.

2009_02150110.jpg

I got a Siglo desktop humidor (100ct), you can have it in many different colors and they all are very vibrant!!!

It's also a piano finish, so it look very stunning on a coffee table or office.

Enjoy.

I'll second using Tampa Humidor, I have a large desktop, 300ct., and also a 1000 ct. end table type. Both have worked well w/no issues. Or as others have suggested Mark @ cigar harmony, I purchased the two above prior to knowing about Mark and his store.

My first desktop was purchased from Cuban Crafters and is not only very nice looking, but holds approximately 200 cigars, and only cost me $89. I think it is called the Solanna model. It has a great seal and awesome cedar smell that is now brilliantly married with the 200 sticks inside.