Friends of Habanso Stocktake sale!

“Friends of Habanos Stock-take Sale.”

Well Rob sprung on me this morning that I have a massive stock-take on Monday morning.... yes Monday morning (he better make sure there is lots of coffee and treats as I hate Stock-taking)

So since I want the count the least amount of stock I can I want the whole of my PE (Premium Economy) Stock is to go.

Each box is hand selected. The PE List is below and represents some of the best value for money cigars in the world, quality risk free.

BOLIVAR ROYAL CORONA - 1 BOX - $170.15 USD

BOLIVAR CORONA EXTRA 25’S – 1 BOX - $166.85 USD

COHIBA SIGLO VI – 1 BOX - $444.45 USD

COHIBA SIGLO 1 – 1 BOX – $165.05 USD

H UPMANN PETITE CORONA – 1 BOX - $125.65 USD

HDM EPICURE ESPECIALES 25’S – 1 BOX - $204.30 USD

PARTAGAS LUSITANIAS 25’S – 1 BOX - $286.15 USD

PUNCH DOUBLE CORONAS 25’S - $266.65 USD

R & J CHURCILLS – 1 BOX - $259.60 USD

R & J DUKES – 1 BOX - $151.60 USD

SLR REGIOS 50 CAB – 2 CAB - $306.55 USD PER BOX

SAN PANZA BELICOSOS – 2 BOX - $189.50 USD PER BOX

VEGAS ROBAINA UNICOS – 1 BOX - $229.70 USD

Also there is 10 % off all HQ (High Quality ) boxes – 10 % off the listed price on the site http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showforum=24

So go crazy and I will speak to you tomorrow and remember first in gets the pick of boxes

“The highest quality stock in the world today. When quality matters.”

Each box hand picked and hand signed by enthusiasts. Know what you are purchasing.

***** Clearance finishes Monday Midnight US Eastern Standard time

***** All prices include shipping

***** Aussie clients e-mail me for your pricing

***** To order e-mail me at [email protected] or jump on live chat

Think I beat you to that. What I don't know yet is whether anyone beat me!!!

booooo youuu!!! I sent an email through the live chat probably a minute or two before I posted, so if you beat that time, I guess you got em. damn lol

Email sent for the BCE.

Those Winnies are sure testing my self control LOL.

you and me both. I need to save up some money over the next couple of months, so I'm holding off.

booooo youuu!!! I sent an email through the live chat probably a minute or two before I posted, so if you beat that time, I guess you got em. damn lol

Was about 3 hours ahead of that. It was still 6 hours after the email came through though. We wait, with baited breath...

Chris - if they ever let you off the Island and you are in Vancouver, and I get them, I'll keep one for you! Reg - likewise though I have no clue where you are!

Was about 3 hours ahead of that. It was still 6 hours after the email came through though. We wait, with baited breath...

Chris - if they ever let you off the Island and you are in Vancouver, and I get them, I'll keep one for you! Reg - likewise though I have no clue where you are!

Haha thanks man, I may just have to take you up on that!

Haha thanks man, I may just have to take you up on that!

My pleasure - although arranging a proper HERF in this city would be like running around Tehran in a 'Borat-esque mankini'! What's Victoria like for nicotine nazis? I know Whistler is OK for a smoke (Fairmont patio etc.)...