RA Celestiales Finos

Has, now had.

It was the Bolivar Britanicas RE UK 2011 after the vitola's namesake. The release was a little delayed, I remember it wasn't until early 2012 before they started becoming available.

Might have to have a hunt around for those.

Thanks for the tip

Worth a shot. Even when people tell me a cigar is garbage I make sure to at least try a few before I pass my own judgement on them. I think a lot of how I feel about the bolis is based on how many amazing boil RE I've had. Bolivar just seems to get it right every time with regionals and I think my expectations were way too high for the UK RE.

...I think a lot of how I feel about the bolis is based on how many amazing boil RE I've had. Bolivar just seems to get it right every time with regionals...

To date, I think Bolivar holds the record for most Regional Editions too.

Just back from the UK and there are lots of Bolivar Brittanicas available there and in Ireland. I haven't had one in a while. I like the shape and had one when they first came out but do not have any distinct memories.

Just back from the UK and there are lots of Bolivar Brittanicas available there and in Ireland. I haven't had one in a while. I like the shape and had one when they first came out but do not have any distinct memories.

Lots and lots available! I wouldn't be surprised to see one of those nice black "We can't sell these cigars" humidors being released with some inside, probably combine the it with the 'Punch Bend-Over release" rotfl.gif