G'day from the Sunshine State

nivanov

Nick,

Its about time you finally showed up! Nick has been a friend of FOH for several years now, he was also at the Tampa Get together when Rob was in town back in 2007. You may not have known it, but his photo has been in the alternating photos of our members on top of the forum. Nick is very knowledgeable on pre-embargo and Clear Havanas. Great to have you with us Nick!

Chuck

Tampa

Chuck,

Thanks for the wonderful welcome and email...........haven't kept in contact with Bill much ........my fault.........kids, business, wife, house, mother, etc, etc

Cheers,

Nick

Nick,

Its about time you finally showed up! Nick has been a friend of FOH for several years now, he was also at the Tampa Get together when Rob was in town back in 2007. You may not have known it, but his photo has been in the alternating photos of our members on top of the forum. Nick is very knowledgeable on pre-embargo and Clear Havanas. Great to have you with us Nick!

Chuck

Tampa

Chuck,

Thanks for the wonderful welcome and email...........haven't kept in contact with Bill much ........my fault.........kids, business, wife, house, mother, etc, etc

Cheers,

Nick

Hey Nick, I understand... great to see you here. I still have you on the local email list though.

Nick hooked me up with some Clear Havanas, Edens, from the 1940s, made in Tampa. Those cigars were amazing, they have gotten rave reviews all over as I have handed them out.

Hope you will post some more pics of your cigar related memorabilia!