Hello from South Jersey

ChrisSwanson

Hello, my name is Chris, and I have never participated in a Forum or Blog before, so please bear with me until I grow more accustomed to this. I am from Southern New Jersey and began smoking (mooching) cigars about five years ago. The frequency of my cigar smoking has exponentially increased over the past three years, to where I now have two full desktops of Non-Cubans, and am currently working on a third. I have a strong desire to delve into Cuban Cigars, because up to now I have not had the pleasure, and fully believe that I am missing out on something great. I have already learned quite a bit since stumbling upon this site, which is the main reason that I have now registered, and expect to have a great time participating and continuing my cigar (and alcoholic beverage) education. I am also interested in meeting other local cigar enthusiasts for get togethers from time-to-time.

Yep. A meet would be fun. I'm guessing its been done before, just not in my time here

It would probably be better advised to wait until the weather warmed. Are you from North Jersey? If so I would assume you to be a Yankees fan, whereas I am a Phillies fan. Perhaps a good time to attempt a meet would be during baseball season?? I haven't seen a schedule posted as yet, but "pitchers and catchers" are quickly approaching for Spring Training, and I would bet that the Yanks will be on the schedule. Just a question of where the tailgate would take place.