Another way to beat the production cuts

Sick of getting your thin ring gauges cut each year?

Follow this link - http://www.lacasadelhabano.cu/site/content...3/lang,english/ - and CREATE YOUR OWN HABANO!

Make it niiiiiiiice and thin, then choose your shape, wrapper colour, strength, and band. Click "submit" and voilà! You get the following message:

"The Havana suggests that we will be taken into account for products coming"

I think it would be correct to assume that what they mean is "All suggestions will be taken into account for further production"... Though I guess there's no guarantee...

Anyway, if you bookmark the website, jump on each day and create about 5 thin ring cigars, that'll be 1825 thin ring suggestions in a year! Suggestions which "The Havana" will have to "be taken into account"!

If 10 people do it - that's 18250! Surely there can't be TOO many thick ring lovers on the Habanos site "creating" hundreds of thousands of Habanos yearly. 18,250 should beat out everyone else!

Good luck!

Thanks for posting the link! This is fun to play around with and might actually put the smaller RG cigars back on their radar. One funny thing I noticed is that the RG only goes up to 55. :buddies: Anyway, I'll make some suggestions.

Done,lets hope that there is someone at the other end listening :party:

If enough people did at once we might crash the sever :buddies::D

Surely that would get their attention

cheers Oz

Nice find, good times making thin pigtailed cigars on the LCDH site. Cautionary note, remember to reset that ring gauge meter each time -- I almost cancelled out my intended requests with couple of double robustos.

That is cool.

If someone is paying attention to this in Havana, you have to wonder how they accumulate the data. It could be that they'd look at general statistics, RG, length within a range, etc... However, they might only look at the number of reoccurences of exact matches. In that case, it might be a good idea to determine 3 or 4 with a lot of common FoH appeal and put in multiple requests for the exact same set-up. Along those same lines, maybe it would also be a good idea to put in requests for cigars with the same details as those recently discontinued that will be missed the most (for example, the Partagas Serie Connoisseur No.2... Straight, Colorado, maybe Colorado Maduro, Strong, 166 x 38).