Intro

ImTripN2

Ladies and Gents,

Thought I would take a sec and introduce myeslf. I obviously am a cigar fan, and have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks on the recomendation of a friend. I recognize some of the names here, so to those I know, G,Day!!

I am a bit of a noob, have only been smoking and storing 'gars seriuosly for just over a year now. Have developed a fondness for ccs and I regularly trade them and use the Forum on CA. LOL, hoping it is a bit more civilized here... I promise you'll get no harsh words from me!

Hoping you have room for another Yank, I live in Washington State, near Seattle, and yep, it's raining right now. Also spend a month or so each winter in Honduras, so I'm a little partial to the Cenrtal American marcas, but I do love my cc's!!

OK, 'nuff said, wishing you all a great evening!

Saludos,

Sid

Ladies and Gents,

Thought I would take a sec and introduce myeslf. I obviously am a cigar fan, and have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks on the recomendation of a friend. I recognize some of the names here, so to those I know, G,Day!!

I am a bit of a noob, have only been smoking and storing 'gars seriuosly for just over a year now. Have developed a fondness for ccs and I regularly trade them and use the Forum on CA. LOL, hoping it is a bit more civilized here... I promise you'll get no harsh words from me!

Hoping you have room for another Yank, I live in Washington State, near Seattle, and yep, it's raining right now. Also spend a month or so each winter in Honduras, so I'm a little partial to the Cenrtal American marcas, but I do love my cc's!!

OK, 'nuff said, wishing you all a great evening!

Saludos,

Sid

G day sir, this is a great place to be. I think you will really really enjoy the high quality of folks that post here. This is a very civilized place to post and you wont be disappointed with the czar smokes!! Welcome to the forum!!