About benfica_77

• Birthday 09/10/1987

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,685 profile views

benfica_77's Achievements

Campanas

Campanas (3/5)

1. Looks like it's not just Ken putting his name in for the new James Bond actor....looking great gents. Also love the Bond Roberts packaging
  2. After reading today's 24:24 post from Prez I have a feeling Di and Rob might need some recommendations. My go to was to smash a gatorade before bed and an advil...leave another gatorade to chug in the middle of the night. In the morning advil...water...3 eggs and toast with some coffee.
  3. In Canada, the capital Ottawa has main federal government buildings and it's a well known fact that the mob from Montreal always get the contracts for those building repairs and nothing gets done and always over budget. Not sure who is more corrupt...the gov or the mob lol.
  4. Watch videos of this site inspector in Australia. In this one he's in Melbourne. This one, he's in QLD.
  5. Monte #2 I feel like it's a staple cigar. It's a large production cigar so you can get some misses but when they are on they are some of the best examples of what Monte brand should be. That Cocoa / Dark Chocolate / Earthiness which is very pleasant in my opinion.
  6. Absolutely high end / sport EVs will depreciate in value significantly since a full battery replacement will need to be done around 100K and will cost 10's of thousands to replace. Now lets looks at Porsche vintage 911s from the 80, and early 90s are now worth a small fortune (which sucks because I would love me one) air cooled....mechanical and highly coveted. Prez don't go with the Panamera they also depreciate in value rapidly. Get the Cayman 718 will hold value and is a beast of a car.
  7. PLPC all day long it's what a Cuban PC should be. Great tasting, it's great value for money (relative to all other CCs) and ages great.
  8. Dutch Cigars the owner of the LCDH I follow him on insta and watch his YT videos when he posts. I'll have to give LizardGizmo and his crew a watch/listen. I also watch some Chinese Cigar guys since they are always posting some crazy stuff guys like eleventhfinger. Of course our very own Rob and Ken! I legit have watched every episode they have posted on YT. Sometimes I just have them on in the background like i do with Top Gear. I find it relaxing. I really hope one day soon we can have Ken and Rob back in the same room doing a review!
  9. Always wanted to try a Cuban Davidoff to see what the fuss is about.... https://www.bondroberts.com/product/view/28488/Davidoff_Château_Margaux_1980‘s_Cardboard_Pack_of_5_cigars
  10. I'd go coloniales or PSD4 but regardless those are all great smokes! As Cigar Jesus people should be the ones bringing you cigars not the other way around! Hope you had a great Easter, John!
  11. I use reddit and instagram daily. I have been on Reddit since Digg went to crap and everyone migrated. It's not perfect but I enjoy it. FB - my usage has changed a lot I use it now more for groups, and communicating with older family that didn't migrate to Instagram. I don't like snapchat or tiktok or X(twitter). It's not my cup of tea.
  12. My mom loves them and I typically giver he one for mother's day. All I know is they can be a bit tempermental and the best way to water them is with an ice cube and it gives the water slow and steady. Beautiful plant.
  13. I think how ever long Rob takes for Lunch you need equal I heard he is quite fond of his long lunches.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.