DogFish Head Beer

Jimmy2

Really like this beer tastes great and ***** me up at the level i like to be would love to know if their is any online stores where i can get some of their other beers that i dont have by the store near me.

$9.95 per bottle here in NYC 120 IPA LOVE it !! had 10 bottles this weekend man was i smashed did not feel nothing while i was drinking outside 10 degrees...

Love OLDE SCHOOL too !!! tasty

Love DFH as well. They are really ahead of the curve and are trying some interesting new ideas. I am a big fan of their IPAs, I also like some of their cask aged stuff like Burton Baton and Palo Santo Marron.

I wish I lived closer to their brewery, it is my understanding that they have great stuff on tap that never gets released outside their brew pub.

I've been wanting to try their blood orange Heffeweizen.

We need to setup a Road Trip to visit their brewery!

Love the 120. I grab some singles on each trip to my local beverage stop. I'm tring to stow some away to age them. Sure can't have Jimmy over, otherwise they would all be gone in one night.

Jimmy, I could also grab you some bottles if you are looking for something particular. If you want, PM me what you are looking for and how many you would want. If I see them, I'll ****** them for you and ship em.

Jimmy...I'd be happy to provide you with some Dogfish Head as well. I work in Manhattan and I believe you do as well. However, I live in Westchester. My local beverage place stocks a decent selection of Dogfish Head. It is a staple in my beer fridge.

I believe they carry the: 60 Minute IPA, 90 Minute IPA, 120 Minute IPA, Chickory Stout, Palo Santo Marron, Midas Touch, Burton Baton, Punkin Ale, India Brown Ale and Raison d'Etre. Sometimes they run out of one or the other, but always restock. Some stuff is seasonal like the Punkin is hard to get out of season. If you want to meet up Midtown one afternoon, I'd be happy to transport some in for you.

Sadly most of the stuff they brew is only available at the brewery...and if you get a chance to ty some of their collaborative stuff like Life and Limb...definitely do. I finished two bottles of the Life and Limb a few weeks ago. Stellar.

Not working in the city at this time maybe when we get another party going we can do it ...

Heres a place i found on the net.. http://www.halftimebeverage.com/search.htm...ry=0&step=2

We should really get a trip going to the brewery maybe someone can get it going and pas on the info!!!!

A brewery trip sounds fun. I would definitely be up for that. I don't know if anyone here is familiar with Captain Lawrence. Another good bear. Their brewery is in Pleasetville out in Westchester. Probably about 35 minutes from Manhattan.

Captain Lawrence Brewing Co.

Down for the trip, but don't think you'll have luck finding a bus you can smoke in...at least not from a licensed operator.

My beer guy has ordered me a case of Palo Santo. Should have it in a week or so. Rather whimsical readon to try a beer, but the Palo Santo uses wood from Paraguay for it's barrels & Paraguay is an obscure place I've actually been to a couple times.

I spent two years in Paraguay as a Peace Corps volunteer. I've got to get my hands on some of that beer. Paraguayans believe palo santo has medicinal properties, and use it in everything from guampas for maté to religious icons. Palo Santo smells wonderful and must impart a beautiful aroma to the beer.

If you're off to the brewery- go to Rehobeth beach and go to the brewpub. Good food, a lot of their beers on tap, and a distillery. Try the honey rum.

The brewery tours are fun, you get some free samples. It's about 30 minutes from Rehobeth. But if you're looking to tie one on, head to the brewpub.