Redskins Sign Shanahan

ESPN Story.

Now if Danny can keep from micromanaging they might have a chance.

It is true that Shanahan didnt do a lot after winning the two Super Bowls with Elway. But this is an definite upgrade any way you look at it.

As a Bronco fan I think he is a great coach and a crappy personnel guy. Will he and should he keep Jason Campbell?

As a Bronco fan I think he is a great coach and a crappy personnel guy. Will he and should he keep Jason Campbell?

Not sure. I think it will depend what options are available to him. I would not think Campbell would be his choice for the future. We shall see.

Not sure. I think it will depend what options are available to him. I would not think Campbell would be his choice for the future. We shall see.

might depend on what else he can get.

and as much as i dislike the eagles, let's hope they thrash the cowgirls.

a query, been trying to keep track of this 'no salary cap' season for next year but difficult out here. anyone any thoughts on what it will mean? can danny just go off and buy to his heart's content?

might depend on what else he can get.

and as much as i dislike the eagles, let's hope they thrash the cowgirls.

a query, been trying to keep track of this 'no salary cap' season for next year but difficult out here. anyone any thoughts on what it will mean? can danny just go off and buy to his heart's content?

Redskins have been notorious for making big signings, though they never work. Now, with no cap, maybe they'll go crazy any even get a decent guy or two. The cowboys are gonna go nuts too. Should be interesting, though I don't like the change overall

Redskins have been notorious for making big signings, though they never work. Now, with no cap, maybe they'll go crazy any even get a decent guy or two. The cowboys are gonna go nuts too. Should be interesting, though I don't like the change overall

i'm still amazed that the skins have not gone for vick and owens. would sem to suit them.

i'm still amazed that the skins have not gone for vick and owens. would sem to suit them.

Theres always next year :) Both guys seem like they would like to get out of their current situations. Vick wants to play more, and TO was a bust in Buffalo

Ken, I'm not sure about the implications of the no-salary cap situation. It sounds like the only people that understand it are the GM's, Owner's, and agents. I think we'll get a good idea once free agency kicks off.