HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I didn't see a thread posted on this yet so decided to start one! What are your New Year's Eve plans? I usually go for something low-key and stay off of the roads. Tonight, I am having a few good friends at my house for Oysters and Chili. I will have a big fire outside by the oysters and will probably have about 3 cigars. Planning on a Bolivar Corona Gigantes, H.U Mag 50, and an 898V. Lots of Champagne and JW Black I'm guessing. Will also have the Tennessee v. Virginia Tech game on both inside and out. Go Vols! What are your plans?

Watching the Stoogeathon on AMC (EST) while waiting for the cable guy. Gonna run a few errands and then take the wife to lunch.

Afterwards I am gonna try to swing by the local B&M for a few hours and then home safe and sound before amateur night starts. :party:

With two kids and the nanny off...it will be dinner out with the family...putting the kids to bed. Smoking a cigar...weather permitting. Popping a half-bottle of champagne with the wife. Watching the countdown on television. Kissing the wife at midnight...then getting to bed. Damn it, but I miss the old days.

Happily, thankfully, home for the night. Dinner, wine, relaxation. No cigars - it's cold and snowed again today, but I may go

into town for a cigar on the morrow.

Merry New Year to all!

P.S. I'd just like to add that I'm grateful I'm not hunting glow worms in NZ for New Year's (meant in the nicest possible way).

Happy New Year to everyone....dont post much but would like to start to more. As for tonight having a HDM Epi 2 than dinner with friends and home before midnight. Kiss the wife and then to bed. Oh and maybe a mag 50 before bed.

I went into town to check on the dimensions of a new wine cooler for a new humidor project; I have got some great new ideas that I am wanting to try! Smoked a nice Monte #1 while on the road, perhaps a little soft. Stopped to get some hay and swung by a friends house to finish the Monte while he smoked an El Principe.

Time to feed the horses again... Jesus it never quits!!! Happy New Year all.

Having about 10 friends over for the night for drinks, hors' dourves, some cigars

- two 40oz and a 26oz of russian vodka

- 40oz bombay saphire

- a case of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin

- Box of monte 2's

- Box of Paratagas PC especial

- Box of Diplo 4

Having about 10 friends over for the night for drinks, hors' dourves, some cigars

- 40oz bombay saphire

- Box of monte 2's

- Box of Diplo 4

Nice lineup.

Had a tribal/fluro themed NYE party! it was awesome, girls in bikini's zincked up!

having my first Sir Winston tonight, I'm really looking forward to it, I know its a fav of several here

Happily, thankfully, home for the night. Dinner, wine, relaxation. No cigars - it's cold and snowed again today, but I may go

into town for a cigar on the morrow.

Merry New Year to all!

P.S. I'd just like to add that I'm grateful I'm not hunting glow worms in NZ for New Year's (meant in the nicest possible way).

the worms are even more grateful.

ours been and gone. great fun. a coro 2000 and a 1998 partagas lusi and lots of good wines.

hope everyone has a wonderful and safe new year.

- 40oz bombay saphire

- Box of monte 2's

- Box of Diplo 4

Nice lineup especially first position! Great party, fellas! Happy New Year! :o

Happy New Year!!!! No big plans: new Sherlock Holmes movie, playing remote control cars and helicopter w/ son and cigars. Cohiba Robusto, Sigle IV and Siglo VI. All Cohiba day.

謹んで新春のお慶びを

申し上げます

Happy New Year!

Новым  Годом!

Feliz   Aňo   Nuevo !

Felice   Anno  Nuovo !

Bonne et Heureuse Année!

Ein Glückliches Neues Jahr!

恭   賀   新   禧 !

! بخير  م   وأنتم  عأم  كل