What should be my next box I pick up?

What should be my next box I pick up?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gold Medals!!!!

I would normally say, go for the Gold Medals but since I've tried

the new EL's RyJ Duke, I would pick them.

This of course is only my 2 euro cents of an opinion but I would

grab as many as I can, they are great , even now ,right out of the box :party:

Happy smoking :P

I really don't mind trying new things! I have a good palate and work in the wine /liquor industry, so I don't like cigars that have a certain style I'd get board easily. I constantly have to change it up, but that just my personal opinion.

None of the above! Never understood why people choose purchases based on what other people like, but if that's how you do it, look for MAR 09 BPCs or MAY- JUL 09 Trini Robusto Ts. You won't be disappointed.

I just picked up a box of Partagas Lusitanias and I want to get another box, what should i get?

The Dukes. They'll disappear and the others will still be around in abundant supply. Oh, and most importantly, they are really good cigars. Really good.

Personally, I would buy the Bolivars, but I know I really like the size and flavor profile.

Of what you've listed, I would suggest the Dukes for the reasons listed above, and for the reason that I expect they'd differ most from the Lusitanias of the cigars you've listed.

Just to complicate things further, have you thought about grabbing somethign from the discontinued list? Punch RS 11, perhaps?

The Dukes. They'll disappear and the others will still be around in abundant supply. Oh, and most importantly, they are really good cigars. Really good.

Since the Duke's are LEs the will eventually disappear, but I can't imagine that happening for a few years.

So why do say the Dukes will be around for a while?

I say they will be around for awhile because it is common knowledge that the LEs are produced in multiple six figure numbers. Most of the LEs linger on the market for several years after their release...sometimes the prices even come down a bit if they are moving slowly, at least until they are considered to be vintage. LEs are produced in much larger numbers than the REs, if the REs aren't taken in aggregate (as the number of REs seems to be going uip each year). For this reason, I don't think there is a need to purchase them aggressively off the bat like certain individual REs which are released in much smaller quantities. There are always exceptions of course, but I don't believe the Duke is one of them. Eventually they'll sell out, but the operative word is eventually, and eventually as I mentioned before could span several years.