Christmas Cigar/Drink Update

Started off the day with the ceremonial opening of the presents. While the kids were off playing with their X-mas day booty, I smoked and drank the heart out of the holiday morning with a coffee spiked with Kahlua and a Vegas Robainas Clasicos. Wonderful combo, the dark cocao/espreso richness of the drink complemented the rich creamy, honey sweetness of the VR.

Started off the day with the ceremonial opening of the presents. While the kids were off playing with their X-mas day booty, I smoked and drank the heart out of the holiday morning with a coffee spiked with Kahlua and a Vegas Robainas Clasicos. Wonderful combo, the dark cocao/espreso richness of the drink complemented the rich creamy, honey sweetness of the VR.

Just opened up a bottle of vino and am smoking a LGC MD'O #1. Thanks RobG!!! I am really enjoying it.

Nice first cigar of the day/starter. :wink2:

Enjoyed a nice Upmann Mag 48 EL with a couple Hoegaarden's after lunch. First one from the box that I have had and I was rather impressed...

Have a 07 Cohiba Magicos sitting on deck, post the XMas Honey Baked Ham with Stilton Scalloped Potatoes, + asparagus.

Macallan 18 or Highland Park 18 will be my chosen beverage.

Ramon Allones Phoenicio was gifted mid year i must say it was magnificent !!!!!! as i am one not to smoke over 50 ring gauge cigars.

I was in shock how much flavor this big boy had and was med + in strength flavor pick up were super sweet stewed fruit,Spice ,rich tobacco flavor and lite sea salt.

What really opened my eyes was how balanced for such a young cigar and strong flavors you would usually find in a small ring cigar.

They are blending some really nice cigars out of Cuba these day I must say I hope these become regular production. As they would sell like hot cakes and I would buy some to it was so good I did not even pay attention to the big ring gauge...

Also had some homemade Italian Wine ... :wink2:

Enjoy the Holiday weekend Gents God Bless...

BonVivant nice stuff !!!! hope to meet up soon next year with you!!!!

Some intriguing home made lemon Lime Soda and bitters. Drank 5 litres of this concoction over the day. Haven't stopped pissing since. Enjoyed very good Magnum 46 with Simon and Hannah my niece. Followed up with a 2006 CORO as night fell. For the first time in 26 days I really felt like a bottle of French bubbly or some of the Zacappa XO Arthur Kassos bought me for Christmas (some mates are truly great!).

Caught up with Ken today for a Christmas Bolivar 109's ...sensational (Thanks Guillaume!). Matched with Liptons Peach Ice Tea......"Light".

Prepping for New Zealand with the family. Biggest issue today was whether the family would wear jeans on the flight. Apparently "I really don't give a rat's arse" is not in the spirit of a family vacation. I am obviously out of practice.

Prepping for New Zealand with the family. Biggest issue today was whether the family would wear jeans on the flight. Apparently "I really don't give a rat's arse" is not in the spirit of a family vacation. I am obviously out of practice.

they'll be surprised if you actually turn up. and the boli was absolutely superb indeed. many many thanks.

some Springbank, Glenfarclas and Old Pulteney single malts for me, plus a ERDM lunch club and a Monte Petit Edmundo.

The snow is falling here in Scotland and I've eaten so much I think my heart is in the early stages of failure. Perfect :)

In progress, so far:

'70s Punch Series B smoked, going for 70's Pl Montecarlos after dessert

After dessert:

Leo, you classy SOB where was my invite?!?!?

:D:)

Happy Holidays all FOH'ers!

Red Burgundies are my absolute favorite wines. The Tokay is from 1964 - was alive and delicious! :party:

a friend from england gave me one from the late 50's years ago. i'm waiting for him to visit again to try it but sounds as though a good chance it will still be with us.

and agreed re burgs.

a friend from england gave me one from the late 50's years ago. i'm waiting for him to visit again to try it but sounds as though a good chance it will still be with us.

and agreed re burgs.

If you have the Essencia from the 50s, the chances are that it is fantastic, those wines last forever and it is funny, because it is not fortified :party: Enjoy!!!