Todays Poker Tourney

If you plan to play today's Texas Hold em Poker Tourney then post on here.

We will have a 3 pack of great cigars for the winner of each table.

I am assuming we will have two tables.

Nominate on this thread what table you want to play on ie 11am local time or 12 midday local time (check the FOH Clock). I will confirm tables at on this thread at 10:30 am but it should be sweet.

* No one sits down to a table until I call you to do so. If Ken says to sit...ignore him...every village has one.

* A Czar player must be on each table. You have to take the prize from us !LOL!

So, right now all you have to do is list on this thread your preferred game time 11am or 12 midday. The 12 midday game may be put back 15 minutes should the 11am game run late. If you can swing both ways (play either 11am or 12) just say so as it will help.

Look forward to seeing you on the tables!

Ken was rollin yesterday! When I busted out he was sitting on around 95% of the chips. Good game Ken.

it was good fun and thanks all. understand the prez is making a special boxing day visit to deliver the prize in person. now that is service (it is also dreaming).

Sorry i could not make it as i said i was sick as a dog had a 48hr virus that just paralyzed me thought I was going to die was in bed for 2 days and had to sleep it off.Pain was unreal !!! I think the small gauge crew put a hex on me !!! LOL

Congrats Ken!!

Sorry i could not make it as i said i was sick as a dog had a 48hr virus that just paralyzed me thought I was going to die was in bed for 2 days and had to sleep it off.Pain was unreal !!! I think the small gauge crew put a hex on me !!! LOL

Congrats Ken!!

many thanks jimmy - much easier without you on the table.

hope you are better and enjoying christmas.