New guy from VA

bleedingshrimp

Hello FOH'ers! I've been lurking on this board for quite a while and decided to join up. I'm a member on several other cigar boards so some of you may recognize me from there. My name is Dan and I'm from the paradise known as Virginia which as most of you Geography majors would know is the epicenter of the world and the capital state of the USA. Rich in history, the spot where Fidel Castro surrendered to Napoleon is right next store to my house!!!!

I adore cigars, particularly Cuban, and have enjoyed watching the video reviews here. My favorite marcas so far are Trinidad, Partagas, and Montecristo.

I look forward to soaking up the info and getting in where I'm fitting in!

Dan

Hello FOH'ers! I've been lurking on this board for quite a while and decided to join up. I'm a member on several other cigar boards so some of you may recognize me from there. My name is Dan and I'm from the paradise known as Virginia which as most of you Geography majors would know is the epicenter of the world and the capital state of the USA. Rich in history, the spot where Fidel Castro surrendered to Napoleon is right next store to my house!!!!

I adore cigars, particularly Cuban, and have enjoyed watching the video reviews here. My favorite marcas so far are Trinidad, Partagas, and Montecristo.

I look forward to soaking up the info and getting in where I'm fitting in!

Dan

From the capital of the world! :D Do you ever get into the District?

Welcome Aboard!

Aaarrrggghhh. . .