Hello from Pennsylvania, USA

Trex

Glade to be here. I picked upped smoking cigars beginning of this year, started couple years ago but never went anywhere since i was broke. I have been trying different NC cigars since i started and haven't made any progress since when i like something i usually stay with it..lol. Since i started smoking cigars my goal is to eventually get an hold of an Cuban cigar. Trying to see what is all the hype about them and learn as much as possible on here.

Oh, i forgot....

My name is mike and from Pennsylvania, USA.

Welcome to FOH. Cuban cigars is a slippery slope, but one which you will enjoy all the way down...

Glade to be here. I picked upped smoking cigars beginning of this year, started couple years ago but never went anywhere since i was broke. I have been trying different NC cigars since i started and haven't made any progress since when i like something i usually stay with it..lol. Since i started smoking cigars my goal is to eventually get an hold of an Cuban cigar. Trying to see what is all the hype about them and learn as much as possible on here.

Oh, i forgot....

My name is mike and from Pennsylvania, USA.

Welcome Aboard!

Aaarrrggghhh. . .

What part of Pennsyltucky are you from Mike?