Howdy Good People!

MrGlass

Newbie from Brisbane.

24 year old male who does technical support for a software company, and juggles as a hobby. :D

Favourite cigar at this stage has to be the HDM Epicure No. 2 - this was the first cigar where I could actually distinguish a distinct flavour and describe it.

Been lurking around here for a while, and figured that if I was ever going to actually order some cigars from Czar, than I should probably register here to kick the process off.

Nick.

Welcome to FOH. From Brisbane eh...I suppose you should plan on attending Czar's holiday party then...you lucky dog.

Newbie from Brisbane.

24 year old male who does technical support for a software company, and juggles as a hobby. :lol:

Favourite cigar at this stage has to be the HDM Epicure No. 2 - this was the first cigar where I could actually distinguish a distinct flavour and describe it.

Been lurking around here for a while, and figured that if I was ever going to actually order some cigars from Czar, than I should probably register here to kick the process off.

Nick.

welcome and enjoy.

i would not have mentioned the juggling till after the czar chrissie bash. rob might think he can get cheap entertainment.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

welcome and enjoy.

i would not have mentioned the juggling till after the czar chrissie bash. rob might think he can get cheap entertainment.

As for this, if it gets me an invite, all is good. Besides, I never said I was any good! :o

• 3 weeks later...