hey, all.

pretzelboy

hey all.

I'm Michael. I'm from the United States of A. I'm the son of "Freefallguy" so yeah. I haven't smoked a great deal, not much cigars. and never had a cuban. beside, more of a pipe man myself. just here to learn, chat, enjoy.

and some time along the way i'll enjoy myself a fine cuban. or... something like that hahahaha.

peace.

Welcome to FOH...I recommend the sampler from El Hefe's humidor!

Hi Michael!

Mate I just dropped your Dad at the hotel. He is whacked but had a great day.

He asked me to tell you he has a coolledor at home. Help yourself to the cigars as he may not have told you previously he had it. I am pretty sure that is what he said.

By the way...Congratulations! i believ you guys are the first Father/Son Member combo ever on FOH :)

Help yourself to another cigar from the old mans Cooledor. It's on me ;)

Welcome Michael. If you thought to join the forum than you are already well aware of where your father's cigars are- I just hope you are enjoying them. Everything tastes better when its free huh!

Hi Michael!

He asked me to tell you he has a coolledor at home. Help yourself to the cigars as he may not have told you previously he had it. I am pretty sure that is what he said.

By the way...Congratulations! i believ you guys are the first Father/Son Member combo ever on FOH ;)

Help yourself to another cigar from the old mans Cooledor. It's on me ;)

hahaha, thanks rob. i don't think getting into his coolledor would be the best of ideas, however, i sent him on a mission to bring me back some good smokes, so i hope you can help him in achieving this special ops mission. he told me to pick some out from the shop. but i don't know what's what. lol and don't make it to expensive. i have a small wallet.

oh. and settin' the record on Father/Son combo! lol

thanks everyone else for the welcomes, too!

Heya, welcome aboard son!

Yeah, I was fist pumping when I heard you were the first of a second generation FOH'er.

OK, learn quickly grasshopper that it's the newbie's who supply the smokes. I copped your VS debit card # so look for some "biCzar" charges and you know I'm enjoying myself. :rolleyes:

Now, about the coolidor... it's all a myth, nothing more than urban legend. Did you really think you could believe a bunch of reprobates? Ken has more chance of dating a kiwi than my alleged stash surfacing. :rolleyes:

Having a great time; wish you were here.

Hi Michael!

By the way...Congratulations! i believ you guys are the first Father/Son Member combo ever on FOH :rolleyes:

Help yourself to another cigar from the old mans Cooledor. It's on me :rolleyes:

By whacked Rob means I was "really really" tired. :rolleyes:

Now, about the coolidor... it's all a myth, nothing more than urban legend. Did you really think you could believe a bunch of reprobates? Ken has more chance of dating a kiwi than my alleged stash surfacing. :rolleyes:

His big coolidor is hidden in his office at work. Pop around on the premise that your dad has asked you to find out the date code on the Cohiba Robusto's. His secretary will believe it.

Take the box and enjoy. You deserve it :rolleyes:

By the way...Congratulations! i believ you guys are the first Father/Son Member combo ever on FOH :rolleyes:

Hi Michael,

Welcome and congrat to the Father and son cigar team :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that there's going to be some interesting discussions

pretty soon :rolleyes: