Another Newbie from Arizona

dathaniel

Hey everyone, well im fairly new to the scene, only been smoking cigars for about four years now, just now getting to the good stuff :P . Ive had my first "real" cigar while I was in vegas a few months ago, and now Im finding it difficult to have otherwise, lol. Well some of my fellow cigar smokers at my local shop told me about this, and well here i am! So greetings from the old pueblo, Tucson, Arizona! Thanks for having me ;)

Welcome to FOH. You'll like it here. Which local shop do you hang out at?

Thanks! When I get a chance, its usually at Jerry's on Wetmore, the people there are always friendly and their selection is priced pretty reasonable. I also hit up Anthony's on Grant, only when Jerry's is closed, (I can get the same cigars a lot cheaper at jerrys, the only thing is that jerry's closes early.) How about you? Know of any others around the central area?

Thanks everyone for all of your warm welcomes! Like I said I'm fairly new to the scene with only four years under my belt, so with that being said, I would love to hear any tips, recommendations you all might have. At the moment I like a mild body with an occasional full body cigar every now and then. I look forward to hearing any input! Thanks again!

Welcome to FOH mate.

I lived in Tucson about 15 years ago, out toward Rita Ranch. Had to question myself when I moved there as it was 117 degrees F in the shade. Those that say "But it is a dry heat" can go F*@k themselves. LMAO

LMAO! So true! Yeah Rita Ranch changed a lot since then, a few years back I was a carpenters assistant as well as an electrician working on all those new subdivisions that they built out there, the worse was during monsoon season when the temp was 112 and the humidity was so high it felt like 120. Its nov and the high was 93 today! hope it snows! Haha.

Thanks! When I get a chance, its usually at Jerry's on Wetmore, the people there are always friendly and their selection is priced pretty reasonable. I also hit up Anthony's on Grant, only when Jerry's is closed, (I can get the same cigars a lot cheaper at jerrys, the only thing is that jerry's closes early.) How about you? Know of any others around the central area?

When I get a chance, I also hang out at Jerry's. I'm Sam (the Asian guy not named Jerry). If I don't already know you, I'm sure we'll meet up one day. I'm not a fan of Anthony's, so I hang out at Tinder Box on Sundays, when Jerry's is closed. Mulligan's is a restaurant on the east side at Harrison and Golf Links, is also a good place to go to on Sunday. Good sized patio and Mark, the owner, is a regular at Jerry's.

When I get a chance, I also hang out at Jerry's. I'm Sam (the Asian guy not named Jerry). If I don't already know you, I'm sure we'll meet up one day. I'm not a fan of Anthony's, so I hang out at Tinder Box on Sundays, when Jerry's is closed. Mulligan's is a restaurant on the east side at Harrison and Golf Links, is also a good place to go to on Sunday. Good sized patio and Mark, the owner, is a regular at Jerry's.

I think we might've crossed paths, by any chance where you at jerry's not too long ago, I believe it was a saturday and there was a football game on (Arizona I think). I remember that day because it was so packed that there weren't any seats left, Jerry had to pull some out from his office. Anyway I'm tony, I was the Hispanic guy sittin next to my friend (the giant). Well if not, if you go to jerrys we will cross paths eventually. As for mulligans, I've never been, how's the food?