Mildness and Flavor

Some would say Diplomaticos #2 and #4 are mild and yet the flavours the came out of these things are just adorable. Full of chocolate, chestnut & moist earth all the time. I cant speak highly enough of the Diplo line.

hoyo de monterrey epicure 2. the ones I've had have been either on medium, or just under medium, body wise.. but very flavoursoume with a few different things going on complexity wise. good afternoon smoke.

same with the HDM petit robusto but I didn't like the size, and a bit less complex

If you are after mildnest I would recommend any Non-Cuban... :bulb::unsure:

Well I actually feel that the "premium" non cubans are much stronger than the Cubans. If your after an easygoing smoke with lots of flavor look no further than the 08 ERDM Grandes de Espana. I also feel upmann sir winstons are a medium bodied smoke with gorgeous flavors, try to find them with age. The 03's may still be around and are excellent.

I think I know exactly what you're talking about -

Monte Especial #2 (or #1 for that matter)

Rafael Gonzales CE

Sancho Panza Belicoso (if you get a good one)

Punch RS #11

Regularly have the "now that tasted great all the way through" experience with these cigars.

Monte 2. Partagas, RomeoYjuliet and Cohiba would be a great start.

I started with a Saint Luis Rey Regios 01 this evening and it was fantastic. Started mild but moved to medium nicely. later finished the night with a Partagas short. Started like a Partagas. The draw was way too easy but it was great. What a great contrast between the two.

If your after an easygoing smoke with lots of flavor look no further than the 08 ERDM Grandes de Espana.

This!

I haven't tried the '08s, but Grandes de Espana in general are a best kept secret in Habanos.

For truly mild, but still full of great Cuban flavour :

Fonseca - No.1, Cosacos, and the TC Delicias.

They need a few years for the taste to really develop, though.

From there, they keep on improving for a long time.

Also check out the Flor de Cano line,

There are some '97 or '98 Selectos still on the market,

very good, and very cheap!

My suggestions on the mild side would be Fonseca, Rafael Gonzalez and Quai d'Orsay...I would say the RG displays the most flavor of these mild cigars...

That's great! Thank you all! Now I have more of a variety to try. I just don't like to be dizzy.....know what I mean. I want to enjoy and not endure a good smoke.

I just enjoyed a Fonseca No. 1 on my porch this evening. It was astounding for a mild cigar. Very enjoyable.