GARBAGE TRUCK LIVING!

not a bad little place to live (if single that is ) or would also make a good little cigar haven :P

Cheers Oz :P

It looks like a sweet pad, but I too don't see any of windows from the outside :unsure:

Take a closer look... :bulb:

Both sides have a small window at the very back which have a metal slide over them. Kinda like the inside of aeroplane blinds only these are on the outside.

Not to nit-pick, but there is another window above the sink which is right next to the door. When you look on the outside, by the door, there is only 1 window, and some kind of vent-thing, or maybe an awning of some sort. And if that was some sort of retractable window, it overlaps the window in the rear

One of my college roomates chooses to live on his 38 foot boat in the Marina rather than in a house or an apartment. But he is single with a girlfriend. I guess in that situation you can get away with it. I think the truck is awesome though. Great set up for a garbage truck.

Although I can't see where the windows line up on the outside of the truck...?

I was wondering about the same thing. Interior views indicate several windows while exterior views don't seem to have any. Also interior views show green grass on the outside while exterior shots show dirt, sand, gravel. Still it's a great idea. The next mobile cigar lounge?