Saint Luis Rey Pacificos

Introducing the Saint Luis Rey Pacificos, the 2009 Regional Edicion fo the PCC.

I hope to complete a tasting of these when I am back in Brisbane Friday but from all reports they are an excellent cigar which is approachable now. For those wishing to secure a box contact Lisa as we commence shipping tomorrow.

- International Members : USD$340

- Australian Members: AUD$665

post-4-1256079441.jpg

post-4-1256079473.jpg

I had one today with my muchaco. We both very much enjoyed it. No sense it was an 09 cigar, tasted much more mature. I got a 5ver recently and definitely think these are a go. I would score it 89/90 right now. Very enjoyable.

Guillaume (Guibo) and I tried the SLR Pacificos on the deck yesterday afternoon. No doubt he will chime in later today with his comments.

Good construction. An aroma at cold of very fresh tobacco. Picante bite on the tongue from the draw at cold.

Medium bodied. Sweet unfiltered honey, fresh baked bread, long dry grass stalks. Gorgeous. Builds through its length to Medium Full. Honey disappears but still hits of candied roast almonds and a touch of coffee. Loses some complexity last third.

Will do a full video review next week but both Guillaume and I were very very impressed and can only wonder what 30 days will do let alone 3 years. Perhaps the best young regional I have tasted to date.

Guillaume (Guibo) and I tried the SLR Pacificos on the deck yesterday afternoon. No doubt he will chime in later today with his comments.

Good construction. An aroma at cold of very fresh tobacco. Picante bite on the tongue from the draw at cold.

Medium bodied. Sweet unfiltered honey, fresh baked bread, long dry grass stalks. Gorgeous. Builds through its length to Medium Full. Honey disappears but still hits of candied roast almonds and a touch of coffee. Loses some complexity last third.

Will do a full video review next week but both Guillaume and I were very very impressed and can only wonder what 30 days will do let alone 3 years. Perhaps the best young regional I have tasted to date.

Gracias El Presidente. . .