Greetings from Chicago

Bossman333

Welcome to FOH. I love the Windy City. Used to visit my brother when he lived there out on the Gold Coast.

Evening all, I'm here in Chicago and it's cold as hell. I'm a 46 year old single dad of two children. Raisng them alone. Boy and Girl. I've been here in Chicago all my life. Played a little Semi-pro football in the late 80's early 90's. Started smoking stogies about 5 years ago. Loved the taste and how well I could relax after a long day at work. Now I find myself smoking on my way to work....figure that. I've attend cigar parties at Updown Tobacco here in Chicago. Great opportunities for networking. A friend met a guy yesterday and he told him about the site. He knows I love stogies and noticed the Cohibas in his humidor. So here I am waiting on the Bears game Sunday. Thanks All-Bossman

Welcome to FOH. Take your time l, read some the topics already posted and enjoy the experience. If you need help with choosing Cuban cigars or have a general question please do ask and most FOHers are happy to assist.

Enjoy mate.

Regards,

Elie.

Thanks. My only question now is how do I order. I went on the site and it told me to ask for a referral.

Patients grasshopper....start by bowing down and kissing the toes of the Cigar Czar Godess...Princess Lisa...(Luv ya Rob) and wait for the vision to speak to you.

Thank you all! This is great after a long day out with my daughter to come home and see some folks who don't mind sharing.....that is absolutley great! By the way I smoked a Davidoff this morning on my way to take my daughter to get her hair done. Didn't like it much....I'm into mildness and plenty of flavor.....nothing strong can't handle it...Have a good one.....I'll check back on here in a little while.