Hello from Charlotte

Charlie3502

My name is Charlie and I have been smoking cigars since 2000. I developed a tatse for habanos while I was in the Army and because of travling or friends of mine travling I was always able to get them. Now that I am out and do not no anyone in Charlotte I have been unable to get any in awhile. But I listen to Dogwatch and they always talk about friends of habanos so here I am. I was going to place my first order this weekend I just wanted to know even if you do not order a full box do they still provide you with the box date? I was planning on ordering a bunch of singles to bring me back up to speed, I haven't had a habanos since 2006. I have never posted on this site so I hope I am not out of line in asking I have just heard great things and I read the other posts and I know that everyone is helpful and knowledgeable.

Try and order your singles in quantities of 50 or more. Lisa loves the entertainment. ;)

Welcome!

I believe that is then delegated to the lower levels (Smithy or in extreme cases Mini-Smithy)

Love ya Smithy!