Suckling bites the dust after a RA

I would not want to be him...why would I want to get paid to smoke Cuban cigars and drink wine while traveling the world...that would not be any fun

I don't know the man, so I don't know whether I like him or hate him...I'm too busy trying to downplay all the people that hate me

You say that like it's a bad thing. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I don't know James Suckling.There are two things that make me skeptical about him:

-His employer

-The "watch me buy real PSD 4s from a convenience store in LA" video that he did, which I thought incredibly irresponsible.

That said, perhaps I'll meet him some day and change my mind.

what? can i see this video online?

Well, I must say that this thread has become quit interesting simply

for the sheer pleasure of reading the opinions that we all have on just one man.

I 'm sure that If we were all James Suckling , we would feel honored & flatered for being given so

much attention that It would be normal for us to think that we've earned a certain importance.

Now, of course, there will be people that hate us or love us, but, that's not important, right ?

What is important is how good we look on the Magazine or on the video and ,of course,

how many read or watch our reviews.

For many, I 'm sure, what would hurt the most would be the feeling of indifference.

For many, I 'm sure, what would hurt the most would be the feeling of indifference.

I can take it or leave it, personally. ;)

While I don't take what he writes as gospel, I've enjoyed reading much of Mr. Suckling's work. I find no argument with his recent piece about Dunhill Cabinettas, for instance. :party:

While I greatly dislike the video mentioned, it's not his whole CV.

As I mentioned, I'm reserving the bulk of my judgment until I meet the guy, which likely will never happen.

I find it kind of strange that in his arrogance, he finds himself sick after a very powerful cigar. I'm not so above myself that I think I won't feel bad from a cigar that has power. I've actually gotten that bad feeling twice from cigars. It sucks, but I should know better than to smoke a lot of ligero on an empty stomach.