H1N1 antiviral

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The hospital made it mandatory for all, so the decision has been made for me if I want to continue to receive a pay check.

As long as one has a choice, everything is fine and dandy... but, damn it, once it is dictated it is just a bloody shame (even if you would have made that choice freely).

Just make sure you do not sign any thing that would waive your right to sue :D

not at all, he knew the risks of catching it. Smoking 7 cigars a day and drinking 2-3 bottles of wine till 4 in the morning might have left his immune system just a bit comprimised. All in all though, I would probably knowingly take the swine flu for a week off and a great weekend in HK :)

not at all, he knew the risks of catching it. Smoking 7 cigars a day and drinking 2-3 bottles of wine till 4 in the morning might have left his immune system just a bit comprimised. All in all though, I would probably knowingly take the swine flu for a week off and a great weekend in HK :flower:

What a load of Crap.

Very simply, this is the first trip abroad that I have flown economy.......and look at what happens. It wouldn't happen in business class.

For the sake of a few thousand dollars I have deprived Lisa and Smithy of my "Genius" for a week. False economy.

It won't happen again. ;)

What a load of Crap.

Very simply, this is the first trip abroad that I have flown economy.......and look at what happens. It wouldn't happen in business class.

For the sake of a few thousand dollars I have deprived Lisa and Smithy of my "Genius" for a week. False economy.

It won't happen again. :flower:

after all the crap you gave me, the karma in this is so good that they should rename you earl.

thank god air is barred from moving from cattle class into business. you'll be safe next time.

and no one in hong kong had anything they could transmit to you?

but i do hope you'll recover quickly - especially as i am setting off on a long series of cattle class flights with, god help me, trade.

after all the crap you gave me, the karma in this is so good that they should rename you earl.

thank god air is barred from moving from cattle class into business. you'll be safe next time.

and no one in hong kong had anything they could transmit to you?

but i do hope you'll recover quickly - especially as i am setting off on a long series of cattle class flights with, god help me, trade.

The curtain in business class makes all the difference. if it keeps you out....Swine flu has no chance :flower: