2008 Lusis

Don't feel like a full review, but just smoked my first 08 Lusi. Wow! What a cigar! Strong & peppery as a Lusi should be. Best post 95 one I've had.

Posted a while back saying how good the 08's are dark and oily best I had since I last tired a 97.Rob also agreed the best since pre 97's and the blend is close to it.

Don't feel like a full review, but just smoked my first 08 Lusi. Wow! What a cigar! Strong & peppery as a Lusi should be. Best post 95 one I've had.

Congrats! Lusi really fantastic cigar! Lusi ask minimum term of aging 5 years. After this term cigar still superb & wellbalanced not too strong and very aromatic :jester:

Posted a while back saying how good the 08's are dark and oily best I had since I last tired a 97.Rob also agreed the best since pre 97's and the blend is close to it.

I picked up a couple of 10ct. boxes per Jimmy's recommendation and I must say that they r stellar!

I am just finishing up my '97s. Honestly I have not been buying this vitola even though it used to be my favorite.

I do remember Jimmy saying they were really good. I'll have to check them out. Thanks.

Guess I'm going against the tide. The couple I've had from MAS JUN08 were okay, but nothing special.

I must say that I agree with you about the flavor of this batch. In addition, construction was off as the first one I chose was very, VERY tight. Time may cure the first problem but I don't think it will help the latter. We'll see.

They are GREAT now and will be very good with age down the road I think you gents got some bum boxes.

Get them in the 10ct boxes better over all!